- good standart engine
- NISMO seats
- NISMO seat belts/ 4 point harness
- NISMO roll bar/cage
- NISMO steering wheel
- NISMO wheels 6x14 35mm offset
- everything NISMO could be interesting for me if it
has the old NISMO lettering.....

and the bad point, i'm from switzerland.....

KenR33

Sounds a real nice project, best of luck with it. I'd say it will be very difficult to source any of those parts. Pulsarboby sold a car lately with those Nismo wheels. Japan would probably be your best bet, not sure if this is any help but heres a few pics from the brochure and a parts number list from a japanese mag

johnsy

look sexy as fook those seats, i like the center mud flap idea too, sick of washing my tailgate

P

pulsarboby

contact 'colliegtir' on the other site with regard to the car i just sold him for peanuts lol.
it had a genuine set of the wheels your after fitted to it which i left on the car for him, hes now after bigger wheels though so i would get in there quick before he flogs those on if i were you.

ive a set of compmos or oz wheels that i could sell him so we may all be able to do a deal if you know what i mean;-)

Swiss GTI-R

@ Bob: thanks i did send him a PM, so you can offer him new wheels :)

@ all: I will try to get mine to the look of the NISMO Complete Car
japan could be a way but i have no idea about japanese....
on picture 5 and 6 is the autech car, this parts seems to be very very
rare.... take a close look on the strut brace: it's close to the nismo one but different :)

@ KenR33: were did you find the steering wheel and is it for sale?

KenR33

@ KenR33: were did you find the steering wheel and is it for sale?
It was up on Yahoo Auctions, link was above the pic, bidding ended today, sold for JPY30,000 (about €265)

astarozna

I might have RB complete paneling in good nick. They came from the car when it was converted into Grp-N rally car. But i think that they are no different from stock nissan sunny part from being mechanical window winders(might be wrong)

Swiss GTI-R

@ astarozna: if the RB Parts are RHD I would be interestet. LHD Sunny parts are different: the position from handels is different (the handle you pull on to close the door from inside)

by the way: your Message inbox is full....

Empty Pockets

Out of interest, how much are you paying for the nismo metal foot rest ? I have one here i might sell, also the drivers side knee rest.

dencon

Looking at my damaged Nismo hillclimb car, I find I have a wheel exactly like the one above, complete with of course the horn button.
If you would like to make me an offer, I will consider getting it off for you. Den.