MarkTurbo

What about this one :lol:

Fast Guy said:
It also lists the Pulsar

SR20DET ECU as 23710 54C00 alternate number 2371M 54C00

SR20DET.GTI/RB.MT as 23710 54C60 alt number 2371M 54C60

In the European section it comes up as

SR20DET 23710 69C00
Can you pm me your chassis number so I can have a play on the eroupean section please.

MarkTurbo

I wouldnt normally let anyone have my chassis number, but as its you :wink:

Just dont share it with anyone and let me know if you get any useful info from it 8)

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Fire and skill your is a 12/93 black RA with ABS? unfortunately the listings for the chassis letters comes up in symbols :? but the G says ABS

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Mark Turbo, now I've sussed where to split your chassis number to put it in :oops:
yours comes up as 05/92 white solid GTI/R with
Power window _auto door lock, anti skid warning, hood louver (gtir exp.std) and 2 speaker.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I can only assume it means you got the gtir bonnet :? and a 2 speaker set up. Were the other bits right?

and that it was built 5/92 then registered later on.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've finally found the greabox it lists them both as RS5F50A :?
but SR20DET.MT as 32010-54C08
and SR20DET.GTI/RB.MT as 32010-D6110 (08/90-08/92)

MarkTurbo

Fast Guy said:
Mark Turbo, now I've sussed where to split your chassis number to put it in :oops:
yours comes up as 05/92 white solid GTI/R with
Power window _auto door lock, anti skid warning, hood louver (gtir exp.std) and 2 speaker.
Its white, electric windows, central locking, abs, so thats right :wink: Dont know about the 2 speaker bit though :?

MarkTurbo

I havent got a stereo smartarse :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its got all the wiring for 4 speakers and i'm sure all the wiring looks original so i dont know where the 2 speaker bit comes from :?

As everyones taking pics of their ecu's can someone take a pic with the top cover removed please :?: :mrgreen:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
MarkTurbo said:
Its got all the wiring for 4 speakers and i'm sure all the wiring looks original so i dont know where the 2 speaker bit comes from :?
Nissan probably fitted the wiring loom with it wired up for 4 speakers, but only fitted 2 speakers.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

i got an euro R (know to be sold only as rally cars, then later let loose for road)
im running it with 1,2-1,3bar on totally standard ecu, and its ok with that.
or at least its not leaning out on me.
we have no boost realted fuelcut and so onv either.
know a few around scandinavia, the greater part of them seems to be like that.

gtiroz

Administrator
Staff member
Fast Guy said:
Shalom, his 6th letter is a V so it's an RA not an RB.
doh! sorry! had a spastic bout of dyslexia :(
(cant check the transaxle code now since the pic has gone, but i think i did it with that too! imasillybastard)

MarkTurbo

Whats the adjustment screw for in the back of some (or all :?: ) of the jap ecu's :?:

I havent got it on mine.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Shalom said:
(cant check the transaxle code now since the pic has gone, but i think i did it with that too! imasillybastard)
It's the same as the gearbox referance in the manual, RS5F50A, maybe there's only one code, but the 2 gearsets? :?

Cris

Fast Guy said:
MarkTurbo said:
Nissan probably fitted the wiring loom with it wired up for 4 speakers, but only fitted 2 speakers.
Maybe refers to the 2 rear speakers. Doesn't the poverty spec only have fronts???