Rob

JIMMYBACK

Thunder God said:
That will teach the halfwit to buy a cheap wilwood 5hit brake set up. lol

Rob
cheers that really constructive you complete twatt:shock: :doh:
Nigell_d6 said:
Pleased you'r ok

Its the trouble with black cars, you can't see them in the dark!!!!!!!!

Nigel
thats true but ours cars are hardly queit are they? they must of heard me comming miles off:doh: :shock:

Nigell_d6

Trouble is these days, theyv'e all got them bloody ear pieces in listening to some twat and not looking were they are going, even if you prove they were at fault you would probably end up with driving without due care etc etc etc. I think its safer driving on the pavement these days, less likelyto hit anybody as they all seem to have the right of way except for the driver!!

If I can help with bits just ask

Nigel

D

danmo

Damn, thats pretty bad. At least your ok though, thats the main thing.
You could prob claim for compensation though - you might as well try.
Hope it works out ok in the end.

A

andrew

MarkTurbo said:
Shame about the car, glad your ok though jimmy ;-)

I hope he didnt try to slip one up you jimmy whilst you were in a vulnerable condition following the accident :shock: :lol:

pmsl, fooking funny, lol

But on a serious note, that is such a shame jimmy, all the hard work you have put into it, masel/ flying ex-postman and i are both gutted for you.
As the troll said if i had known they were runaway kids i would have ploued into the fookers, i would have battered them...fook wits
glad your okay though.
i say keep the pulsar alive, was looking forward to running againt you too.
Maybe if you were in mattiy's boat the kurb would have bent not the car. such a shame

Last edited by a moderator:
D

danmo

Can't get done for jay walking in this country - only in america I think.

danmo said:
Can't get done for jay walking in this country - only in america I think.
I had a drunk walk in front of my car after he walked out from the front of a bus,
after the ambulance took him away the police told me i would be able to pursue it
if i wanted (had lots of witnesses from the bus to say it was his fault). Unfortunately the old drunk i just hit came from some poor part of Glasgow and being a pensioner to boot i would have been lucky to get £1 a month from him so dropped it.

A

a11ova

shit man, thats really crap!! You gonna get another mate or you washing ya hands of it al now?

JIMMYBACK

a11ova said:
shit man, thats really crap!! You gonna get another mate or you washing ya hands of it al now?
deffo get another one matey just need the accesor to get of his **** to look at the damage

T

tro||

JIMMYBACK said:
deffo get another one matey just need the accesor to get of his **** to look at the damage
buy a fooked one, buy yours back from insurance, swap bits over jobjobbed 8)