R.i.p. 3071 Jimmys R............

Fazz

I wouldn't think so aimee...

I'm guessing it was either wet or a little over enthusiastic and a sligth crash involved.

trust nothing worng with jimmy as matty doesn't say so... except the shell is damaged by sounds of it.

best of luck jimmy.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Blimey, fingers crossed hes ok!!!

It was just the way the thread was titled, like it was just the turbo!

Dooie Pop Pop

Aimee said:
Blimey, fingers crossed hes ok!!!

It was just the way the thread was titled, like it was just the turbo!
yeah typical Matty :lol: Jimmy wont be at work so maybe he' ll be about soon...

JIMMYBACK

hello not only do i have computer trouble now i have problems with the car......
right ill start at the begginning.........

matty turns up at mine for a chat and to take some more piccys of of my beautiful R.......then i was called by another friend of mine who kindly asked for a lift to the pub..i thought why not he offered petrol money and me being skint said ok.....
i picked them up and off me went it was only suppost to be a 10 minute drive.....
we arrived in st albans no problem thne without warning two stupid pricks decided it would be funny to jump out in from of me when there was a perfectly good crossing a 100 feet up the road......i only just managed to avoid them as they were wearing really dark coloured clothes.....the only choice i had was to crash my pride and joy into the kerb or hit on comming traffic....

hitting the curb done the trick....the car came to a stop.. i asked if my passengers were ok.they both nodded..then i turn my attention to the pedestrians who caused the incident........one was pointing and laughing and the other had decided to run........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...i jumped out of the car and chased the little ****ers........... i caught one and told him to get his **** back to the car.......without question to my surprise he agreed and followed me back to the car.....his mate finally followed
the police then turned up took details of what happed names addresses etc....... i then after that was done i asked what was gonna happen to them.......she turned around and blunty said nothing:shock: :shock: :doh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: .....what i replied what do you mean nothing......there just pedestrians they have done nothing wrong.......you was obviously going too fast :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: wtf? is fcuking raining out and poor visabillity why in hell would i be going too fast.....the twatts shouldnt of jumped out in front of me:cry: :? ...so that was it i thought boy was i wrong...ill finish this little story off later i need to lay down:sad: :sad: :sad: thank god no one was hurt

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Least your not hurt - thats the main thing!

Make sure you let your insurance company know, just incase the 2 little shites decided to try & claim for you hitting them...even though you didnt. Best to cover yourself just incase.

Dooie Pop Pop

thank christ for that! sorry mate i know its not a good thing to have happen but i kind of got the impression from matt your cars a write off:?

boucherie

sorry to hear bout that jimmy, just when it seemed you were getting on a roll as well. were there any witnesses around to back up what happened, and how can the copper immediately say 'you must have been speeding' was she there, i dont think so!!

Its not like the little gits couldnt hear you coming, if it ever happens again get out and pound the little sods or at least speak to citizens advice and see where you stand, maybe you can claim unfair treatment from the police!?!??!

Fazz

Sounds like there's more to this story, but Jimmy had to lie down after part 1...

I'm guessing part 2 is someone either vandalised the car, or else it was still driveable and there's another twist on the way home???

At least no one hurt anyway...

Awaiting part 2......