Plenum & Fuel rail...

R

*Red*

oap-r said:
We'd rather not know about your appendages thanks :lol: :lol:
Damn! There was me getting my hopes up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NeverEnough said:
Red,

I have a used Plenum and Fuel rail complete with standard injectors. It was on my standard set up Pulsar which has just been stripped. Is that one your after?
Yeah I'm assuming so. Question to anyone that knows, if I uprate to 550 injectors at some point, would certain makes still fit the standard fuel rail??

O

Odin

*Red* said:
Question to anyone that knows, if I uprate to 550 injectors at some point, would certain makes still fit the standard fuel rail??

Yes their is loads of uprated injectors that fit the standard rail.

Rob

N

NeverEnough

Red,

I'm posting a head (not a real one :) to oap-r today so if you want I can post the Plenum and Fuel rail for you to?

R

*Red*

Erm, yeah that'd be great! How much do you want for it?? I'll pm you my email address as I really shouldn't spend another working day on here! :p

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
NeverEnough said:
Red,

I'm posting a head (not a real one :) to oap-r today so if you want I can post the Plenum and Fuel rail for you to?
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm a very smelly pi55 stained old fool according to Thunderpants ;-)

O

Odin

NeverEnough said:
I'm posting a head to oap-r today

Why bother the silly old b@stard will only break it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
R

*Red*

can I give you some head! :p :p :p

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
*Red* said:
can I give you some head! :p :p :p
Come on now thunderpants,you don't want to give the poor lass a bad reputation 2 mins after she joins :lol:

But if it was a serious offer :dance: :dance: :dance:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Odin said:
Why bother the silly old b@stard will only break it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
How many times numbnuts :doh:

Brakes slow the car :thumbsup:

Break is what happens to my car with monotonous regularity :doh:

O

Odin

All fixed now just to keep you happy sad case ;-) .

It was a nice offer from Red wasn't it 8) :lol: :lol: , I wonder if she's going to gurgle :shock: :thumbsup: .

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Rob forgets that it leave a time stamp with Editied By Odin when he pisses with peoples posts. Caught red handed AGAIN!. :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
Rob forgets that it leave's a time stamp with Edited By Odin when he pisses with peoples posts. Caught red handed AGAIN!. :lol:

Rishi

Yes we really need to drop that feature don't we :twisted: :lol: :lol: , It ruins all my fun :cry: .

Rob

Rishi

Don't worry there is also the Admin log that shows me everything you do matey!..

Lots of Caught Red Handed moments in your case!!

Although i have to say it also shows that you do some propper work with tidying up around here.. Your missus must have you well trained! :lol:

Rishi

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
RishiGTiR said:
Rob forgets that it leave a time stamp with Editied By Odin when he pisses with peoples posts. Caught red handed AGAIN!. :lol:

Rishi
The dipstick doesn't have to remember,he can see it :doh:

I think you should withdraw his moderator privilages for a month as punishment :twisted:

Then you could give them to me and i'd make sure he suffered :thumbsup:

Rishi

oap-r said:
The dipstick doesn't have to remember,he can see it :doh:

I think you should withdraw his moderator privilages for a month as punishment :twisted:

Then you could give them to me and i'd make sure he suffered :thumbsup:

Very tempting indeed! A moderater position dedicated to making Rob suffer!. Hmmm.. :lol:

Rishi

R

*Red*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rob!!!!!!!!!!

Still, glad it amused you, simple things.. Simple minds and all that!! :p :lol:

O

Odin

*Red* said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rob!!!!!!!!!!

Still, glad it amused you, simple things.. Simple minds and all that!! :p :lol:

I'm very simple to please indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob