Plenum & Fuel rail...

R

*Red*

Jon had a go a few months back of polshing these - and they've just gone rusty! :?

Anyway, I'm going to have them properly and professionally polished (canne be bothered to do it myself!) but I obviously need another set to put on the car whilst it's being done...

R

*Red*

Sorry to bring this up again..

I spoke to Dave a while back and he didn't have access to either of these.....

So I'm still looking (or more like, I'm looking again as the car is now off road!)

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
*Red* said:
Sorry to bring this up again..

I spoke to Dave a while back and he didn't have access to either of these.....

So I'm still looking (or more like, I'm looking again as the car is now off road!)
I've got a JGY fuel rail that i bought thinking it was an uprated 1 but it has the same I/D as the std 1 (8mm).

It should be very cheap compared to buying new and it'll look better than a 2nd hand unit :thumbsup:

R

*Red*

oap-r said:
I've got a JGY fuel rail that i bought thinking it was an uprated 1 but it has the same I/D as the std 1 (8mm).

It should be very cheap compared to buying new and it'll look better than a 2nd hand unit :thumbsup:
Can I ask why you'd need an uprated one?? *blush* as in, if I'm rebuilding mine, is this something else I'm going to need to buy?! *confused*

O

Odin

*Red* said:
Can I ask why you'd need an uprated one?? *blush* as in, if I'm rebuilding mine, is this something else I'm going to need to buy?! *confused*
Don't bother with the silly old sods fuel rail because it wont fit your standard injectors :roll: , I will have a spare plenum in a few weeks but I haven't got a standard fuel rail any longer I'm afraid.

Rob

Lionel

Red i have a standard fuel rail if you like il do a swop with you if you like as my R`s not going to be moveing any time soon

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Odin said:
Don't bother with the silly old sods fuel rail because it wont fit your standard injectors :roll: , I will have a spare plenum in a few weeks but I haven't got a standard fuel rail any longer I'm afraid
Well what bloody injectors fit that fookin rail that you bought that i robbed from you :doh:

I was in there until you stuck your podgey nose in :evil: :lol:

Last edited:
R

*Red*

confused.com! :lol:

So.. can I use the standard fuel rail as I'm not looking to uprate injectors just yet?!

Odin, plenum would be gratefully received! :D How much do you want for it?

O

Odin

*Red* said:
confused.com! :lol:

So.. can I use the standard fuel rail as I'm not looking to uprate injectors just yet?!

Odin, plenum would be gratefully received! :D How much do you want for it?
Yes you can use the standard rail as long as you get the right type of uprated injectors, My injectors are MSD's and are a little fatter than the standard one's.

I'll let you know about the plenum when the new one arrives ;-) .

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
SARD, HKS, Denso(all the same really) and RC injectors fit the standard rail fine.

Rishi

N

NeverEnough

Red,

I have a used Plenum and Fuel rail complete with standard injectors. It was on my standard set up Pulsar which has just been stripped. Is that one your after?