Olliecasts GTIR - For Sale- 3700

olliecast

was thinking of taking the cage out now and potentially the fuel system.

got some mint standard wheels so might try and get it back to standard, then flog all the performance bits on.

would prefer to sell whole though

Marty-Gtir

Hi matey .... Is it still up for sale ?
Awesome looking R, fantastic spec too for the price
Ive just read your build thread and can tell you've put alot of effort into it ....
Ive been seriously contemplating comming back to R ownership and this would be a great car to own ...

Im trying to shift my car as we speak and if it goes i will be seriously interested...

Don't suppose you fancy a px ? .... PM me if you want ... hopefully speak to you soon .. cheers

olliecast

yeah still up for sale mate. very close to breaking as i`ve loads of interest for most of the parts now.
pm what you`ve got to offer in part ex

johnsy

it would be cheaper to get the train down , pay for it, then ring your breakdown company tell em you need a flat bed to recover you as your clutch has gone, HEY PRESTO!

olliecast

Ok people, I'll reply to all the pm's tomorrow morning and I'm going to start taking some parts off tomorrow

Vihis

Ollie, please don't break the car ! I am on the look for a good pulsar and your is what I would want !

Vihis

Does anyone has his phone number or contact details so I could give him a call ? or someone inform him that someone would love to buy the car complete and give it a loving home ? :'(

olliecast

Money was sent last night.

Just waiting for it to clear then its new finnish owner will be picking her up...