Olliecasts GTIR - For Sale- 3700

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You might be better off dropping Ollie a PM because I don't think he'll post his phone number on an open forum.

unclejamal

cheers mate i habe PM him hopefully he get back to me!!! got the GTIR fever need to purchase i ASAP and this seem perfect:thumbsup:

johnsy

first dibs please

Full 6 point white powder coated safety devices roll cage (with cross bars and harness bars)

olliecast

gonna break this, get you pm`s in and i`ll put a list up later.

shell is in good condition with no rust what so ever

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Are you sure ??

It will take forever to do, the nights are drawing in and if you work 5 - 6 days a week it can be a right pain as people will want to pick parts up which is difficult to do if your not there. There will be situations where you have to pack up loads of large parts and get them to couriers or get them collected by couriers, who don't collect on Saturdays.........believe me...it's a fucking pain in the arse to do.

If you do strip it, remember the golden rule Don't leave yourself with a non rolling shell as it will take ages to sell is at all as most people don't have the transport. Then the only 2 options are to keep a shell on your drive or scrap a perfectly good shell, which is what happened to me although my stripped shell was stolen off my driveway :shock:

If you do plan on building another in the future, ask yourself this...will you ever find the money, time and enthusiasm to do it all again ? if you did it again could you do it better ? will you find a better shell ? will you find better parts next time round ? are there things about this build that niggle you ? if you answer no to those questions don't do it.
If you need the cash then the answer is easy as you have to do it.

Think hard again before you remove the first part....

Call me if you want a chat

Steve

Sunny-D

I tried to send a pm but it wont allow me? Anyway a few bits im interested in:

RB gear box and spares
Uprated steering rack bushes
Custom bracket (NME manual)
PTFE linkage bushes

I can collect to save any messing about, Thanks, Dan

P

pulsarboby

Are you sure ??

It will take forever to do, the nights are drawing in and if you work 5 - 6 days a week it can be a right pain as people will want to pick parts up which is difficult to do if your not there. There will be situations where you have to pack up loads of large parts and get them to couriers or get them collected by couriers, who don't collect on Saturdays.........believe me...it's a fucking pain in the arse to do.

If you do strip it, remember the golden rule Don't leave yourself with a non rolling shell as it will take ages to sell is at all as most people don't have the transport. Then the only 2 options are to keep a shell on your drive or scrap a perfectly good shell, which is what happened to me although my stripped shell was stolen off my driveway :shock:

If you do plan on building another in the future, ask yourself this...will you ever find the money, time and enthusiasm to do it all again ? if you did it again could you do it better ? will you find a better shell ? will you find better parts next time round ? are there things about this build that niggle you ? if you answer no to those questions don't do it.
If you need the cash then the answer is easy as you have to do it.

Think hard again before you remove the first part....

Call me if you want a chat

Steve

totally agree with steve ollie
why do you think we now break far less cars;-)
there simply is no money in them anymore and far too many being stripped.
youll find that your left with loads of stuff thats very difficult to sell if you are breaking just one car and youll struggle to get any real money back at all.

trouble is that people use our prices as a guide then undercut us which is fine and fair game, but where people go wrong and what they do not take into consideration is that when they add up literally every part they think they are going to make a small fortune on their car as the total parts add up to quite a bit but 3/4 of those parts will not sell and you will find that you either give them away for free or for a pittance.
we can afford to sit on parts for months and months and will not drop on price as the breaking is only a sideline now where as you will need them cleared.

im not trying to put you off of breaking it but just giving you my honest opinion....you would be far better to drop the price of car and sell as a whole complete running car (as we now do) as youll be lucky and will struggle to make 2-2.5k by breaking it and give yourself a huge headache in the process lol

I

iomegalinux

damn... what a great car... if it would not be the mess of importing it, here a bone stock gtir sell for approx 5000$ cad = 3050 gbp
so i can imagine that for a track car like this it could sell for 8500$ cad (5150 gbp) at least....