ideas? car loosing weight (pics added)

A

Anonymous

I was gonna say, get your weight down!!! I know your not the biggest lad around but you can always become a beanpole :lol:

thought of making it a convertible? :lol: :lol:

A

antilag

thanks for all the sensible opionions i new i kud count on u all :cry:

the doors as they are wud weigh 1 or 2 kg heavyer then a fibre glass ect so its pointless really

same with the windows the backs are plastic and the fronts are to much hassle to only save 1kg a window i just wont eat the morning of totb :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

cut the exaust down :wink: maybe redirect it out the side :p take the alternator off and take spare batteries, empty your screen wash :lol: and cut and mesh the floor pans.
stu

A

Anonymous

yea take some laxative and empty your body b4 you run :lol: :lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
The spoiler weighs sod all realy and it might be better on the car at high speeds :shock:

Curtis

I could speak to a mate of mine who works for Mclaren and designed the "fly by wire" technology. Could turn your car into total remote control and therefore remove your weight completely! :wink: :lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Curtis said:
I could speak to a mate of mine who works for Mclaren and designed the "fly by wire" technology. Could turn your car into total remote control and therefore remove your weight completely! :wink: :lol:
Just imagine an 800kg Gtir :shock: :p

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
antilag said:
the spoiler slows the car down top end fastguy :roll:
I know that, but does it keep the back end on the ground or isn't it that functional?

Did you see the HiOctane 2 dvd (I think) a Porche was doing high speed runs in the wet without the spoiler and he lost the back end at high speed:shock:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
I know that, but does it keep the back end on the ground or isn't it that functional?
I read its the equivalent of having 2 people sat on it at 100mph. That's pretty functional. Take it off an you might find the back end a little bit too light at the end of yer run. :shock:

A

antilag

yeh i no wat u mean mate but i'll take my chances

if she goes into barrel rolling at 165mph then atleast il b on video :D