Huge Spec Pulsar GTi-R

G

Geo3

How much would you want for turbo and stuff pictured seprate to car chap?

deank93

diesel weasel said:
you dont have the balls for a pulsar anymore you clio driving fag :lol:

if you do get it, bagsy i have the motec when your missus wants to move house again :lol:
Ha ha.......my wife has got my balls in her purse but i've been a good boy of late so you never know.

Geo3 said:
How much would you want for turbo and stuff pictured seprate to car chap?
Not selling separately until I know whether whoever buys the car wants the turbo setup. It's 750 to whoever buys the car and I'll think about a price later if I sell separately.

deank93 said:
Who did the engine work and mapped the Motec??

How many miles following the rebuild?
I have receipts from Gary at gtir.spares for the engine work, but I'm guessing that he farmed the actual rebuild out to someone else. All the parts were bought separately by the previous owner and supplied to the rebuilder (that's what the receipts suggest anyway). Rebuild mileage is somewhere around 6-7000 miles.

The most recent map was done by Owen developments.

gtirtrack

hey guys its me who bought steves pulsar, picked it up yesterday after a fight with my bank lol, really nice car, really pleased with it, its my second pulsar, i have another which i am breaking to fund this car lol. got a gt3076r to whack on it also so should be above 450bhp within a month or so, in the process of moding the manifold to get it to fit. will keep every1 posted on the progress.
thanks to steve for holding the car for me after all the hassle getting hold of the money lol, great chap, very helpful and friendly. cheers mate, good luck with your skyline and i will stay in touch.