HOW OFTEN

P

PaddyPower

vpulsar said:
oap-r said:
He should really stick to growing spuds and digging ditches :shock:

rob
Moderators, please please help! I cant suffer anymore of this racial abuse that is being aimed at me! The two of them are ganging up on me like two little bulies in the playground picking on the minority. :cry: :cry:

I bet they steal dinner money off all the younger boys. I am scared to leave my house now. MY LIFE IS RUINED!

As for slagging off my mate, he is an extremely experienced man, with very good knowledge of performance vehicles. He may not have owned an R but has hade most of th rest. And as far as the sticky goes, it seemed as if everyone was just arguing with each other in an I know best maner.

so how about you Do one X2?

A

Anonymous

PaddyPower said:
Moderators, please please help! I cant suffer anymore of this racial abuse that is being aimed at me! The two of them are ganging up on me like two little bulies in the playground picking on the minority. :cry: :cry:

I bet they steal dinner money off all the younger boys. I am scared to leave my house now. MY LIFE IS RUINED!

As for slagging off my mate, he is an extremely experienced man, with very good knowledge of performance vehicles. He may not have owned an R but has hade most of th rest. And as far as the sticky goes, it seemed as if everyone was just arguing with each other in an I know best maner.

so how about you Do one X2?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll bet rob will like this retort too :wink:
now foook off and change your oil :wink: :lol:
fully synthetic castrol rs 10w60 is a good oil :twisted: :twisted:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
PaddyPower said:

Wear a band!...

P

PaddyPower

oap-r said:
now foook off and change your oil :wink: :lol:
fully synthetic castrol rs 10w60 is a good oil :twisted: :twisted:
Right now lets get this fudging mess sorted right now.

WANA FIGHT? FIGHT MEEEE!

And on another note, my reasons for changing from the castrol that i originaly brought home was cos it was part synthetic and not fully synthgestic, which they only did in the oil which is now sitting in my garage. I thought that it HAD to be fully synthetic?

Now will you 2 c@ck noses answer the fudging question before i lose my rag, which i dont want to do cos i will need it to mop up the spilage of oil tomoz!

P

PaddyPower

Oh and by the way i want a blue band, to protest against these to low life, life ruining scumbags. At the moment i am wearing a rather plesent yellow one.

O

Odin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't you some tarmac to lay somewhere matey :wink:

rob

MarkTurbo

vpulsar said:
Haven't you some tarmac to lay somewhere matey :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I had a couple of pikeys round last week trying to tell me our drive needed doing and they could do an estimate for it :roll: I told them its fine as it is and that i wouldnt let them do it anyway :twisted:

Paddy, just get some castrol rs 10w60 or mobil 1 15w50 and change it every 6000 miles or so :wink:

P

PaddyPower

but does it have to be fully synthetic??????????????????

P.S If you kneed your drive doing or any ground work, i am your man. the best and cheepest paddy arround.

O

Odin

PaddyPower said:
but does it have to be fully synthetic??????????????????

Yes it does fella, If you had taken time to read any of the long post's on oil by the oilman you wouldn't need to keep asking :wink: .

Do a search for posts by the oil man and all will become clear :wink: . EVEN TO YOU :lol: .

rob

P

PaddyPower

also Mr V if YOU wre to read his posts properly, he clearly states that 60grade oils are NOT good for your car!

K

KRS

:lol: great post!

Paddy.. The oil man recommends the following oil for our cars, he will deliver it for £40 so you get it next day without having to move from the house and at a fiver more than mobile 1 you can hardly complain.

SILKOLENE PRO S 10w50

Its a fully synthetic, ester based oil like he recommends in his posts.

Just phone: 01209 215 164

Change the oil between 3 - 6 k miles if you drive hard is my personal advice, but as rob says, good oil can easily be just as effective up to 10k.

Someone got to put him out of his misery ;)

P

PaddyPower

vpulsar said:
quote]

Well I'm sure there would be a long que :lol: :lol: .

rob
The only people queing up woul dbe the ladies to get a piece of me :wink:

Mr V, you know you would miss me if i were not here. Youa are now one of my best friends on here, your sense of humour and pointless banter are great. It is a shame that others on here cant share in this tallent.

As for the oil, i got a little delivery of silicolene 10w50 oil this morning, coutesy of the oil man. It is now sitting nice and snug in my engine. It was a joyful experience to change the oil in my car and i loved every minute of it!

It now seems to be very quite compared to before.

Thanks for all the help It was really really helpful :roll:

O

Odin

PaddyPower said:
Mr V, you know you would miss me if i were not here. Youa are now one of my best friends on here, your sense of humour and pointless banter are great. It is a shame that others on here cant share in this tallent.
I'v been called a few things in my time fella, But tallented isn't one of them :shock: :lol: :lol: .

rob

B

Brett G

Between 3 and 6 thousand miles, want to stick to that too as I don't want another engine to blow in the near future!! :shock: :cry:
Use filter from Nissan and Millers 10W60.
A filter from Halfrauds would be fine though I would've thought.

Brett