Hello losers

O

Odin

GTiR_Mic said:
Has to be 15 years old.

Mic
Isn't that hilly billy bull5hiters girlfriends age :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Mind you she's a lot older than the last one I here :shock: :p .

rob

GTiR_Mic

vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
Has to be 15 years old.

Mic
Isn't that hilly billy bull5hiters girlfriends age :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
Girlfriend?? I was hearing boyfriend last time :lol: :wink:

Mic

O

Odin

GTiR_Mic said:
vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
Has to be 15 years old.

Mic

rob

Mic

As long as he wears a dress I don't think he's to bothered :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

marcymarc

vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
Has to be 15 years old.

Mic

rob

Mic

rob
:lol: :lol:

Hill_Billy

marcymarc said:
vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
vpulsar said:
GTiR_Mic said:
Has to be 15 years old.

Mic

rob

Mic

rob
:lol: :lol:
:( is this pick on me thread :p

O

Odin

Well I'm home at last 8) :wink: .

Did you all miss me :?: :D , It was a long hard 12 hour slog home in in seat that was made for a midgit :roll: :cry: .

rob

marcymarc

vpulsar said:

Did you all miss me :?: :D , It was a long hard 12 hour slog home in in seat that was made for a midgit :roll: :cry: .

rob
How can we have missed you when weve got 9 pages of your holiday exploits :roll: :lol: we might as well have fec kin gone with you :lol:

MarkTurbo

vpulsar said:

Aaaaaaaaah, hang on i'll get my violin out and play you a tune

No we havent missed you, when are you gonna f o o k off back over there :lol: Only joking, love you really Rob :shock: :wink:

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
How can we have missed you when we've got 9 pages of your holiday exploits :roll: :lol: we might as well have fec kin gone with you :lol:

Well you want me to share my fun don't you :wink: :D , Any way its nice to be home after 3 weeks of hotel life :wink: its gets a bit boring having someone come to clean your room everyday and make your beds for you :lol: :lol: :lol: .

As for Vancouver I hope my wife likes her new contract and puts pen to paper so we can move over for good 8) , But part of me want to stay put because of the R :oops: :cry: .

But if I must give it up I'm sure that I'll find something interesting to replace it :cry: :twisted: :D .

It's a shame they couldn't get the contract drawn up before we left as the deal would of been done, Now we are home she will probably have her family trying to change her mind :roll: , But I understand that they don't want to see there grand daughter move so fare away. But Jess would have a lot better opportunities in Vancouver 8) :D .

rob

cmng

er i think you can arrange the R shipped to Canada
some rules relaxed.. not sure
you can check with those canadian

O

Odin

cmng said:
er i think you can arrange the R shipped to Canada
some rules relaxed.. not sure
you can check with those canadian

They will let the gtir in but it has to be over 15 years old so I've been told, So it will be easier to sell mine and ether buy and older one while I'm in Vancouver or ship over a 1990 GTR instead :wink: .

rob

cmng

mean you have to rework on the car again
why not wait till it 15 year old ?

GTR 1990 model ?
emm i remember 1st generation of RB26DETT have weaker crankshaft
but i forget till what year

O

Odin

cmng said:
mean you have to rework on the car again
why not wait till it 15 year old ?
I've got no where to store it for the next two years in the UK, Plus it would cost £1500-£2000 to ship over anyway, And what sort of condition would it be in after two years doing nothing :? :?: .

cmng said:
GTR 1990 model ?
emm i remember 1st generation of RB26DETT have weaker crankshaft
but i forget till what year
Well I can ship over years 89/90 and 91 I'll probably look for an early 1991 so hopefully they have a good crank :oops: :D , I just fancy a change from the GTI-R anyway :wink: If I've got to sell it and buy again I might as well take the chance to upgrade to a GTR anyway, Also there easier to work on 8) :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

cmng said:
opss.. you car is 92 model..

My Pulsar is a 94 mate where did you get 92 from? are you on drugs :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Yes I like the R32 GTR its not pretty but it gets the job done :wink: .

rob