Hello losers

O

Odin

Mick and Paz the new site h0mo's :shock: :roll: .

Mick You had better be carefull you will upset dooie and jimmy stealing there Bi*ch away from them :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Dooie Pop Pop

he can have him, he's lost any tension or elasticity he used to have anyway :roll:

now how bout you fuck off and stop posting shit in the losers (sorry NON MEMBERS) section? last thing id want to do is talk to is this bunch of reprobates

go ram a deer or something :lol:

O

Odin

Hello all :wink: .

Well our day started at about 9 am when we got up and thought we would take a nice drive to Seattle 8) , We had no idea if we could get across the boader crossing or not :oops: , So we just jumped in the car and off we went :D . We got to the U S boarder and after filling in a few form's off we went 8) :shock: .

It was all pretty easy and only took about 30 mins to cross over 8) :D , It took us about 2 1/2 hours to get to Seattle 8) , And we then headed straight for the Seattle space needle that you see when ever Seattle is on TV 8) . And if you do one thing in your life get yourself over there and have a butchers from the top :shock: :D , Its just fantastic 8) :D .

We had lunch in the revolving restaurant 8) ,It takes 47 mins to do one compleat turn! we did 3 whole turns lol :wink: , Mind you dinner wasn't cheap as its a bit posh :lol: :lol: :lol: , But you can see as far as the eye can see 8) , They have a mountain thats about 60 miles away and still looks fu*king massive :shock: , Its also an active Volcano thats bigger than mount St Helens :shock: :twisted: :shock: .

Lucky for us that is was a realy nice sunny day 8) as we where told that you can only see the Volcano for 90 days a year because of cloud cover.

In the building next door there have a science fiction show with all the props from Star trek and all the other shows ever made 8) , I picked up a Metal Collectable figurine of GORT 8) 8) 8) :D .

So in total I've been driveing in both Vancouver and now the U S A for two whole days and I still haven't hit anything :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

GTiR_Mic

Sounds like you are having a good time then mate, what car did you end up getting?

That is the car out of your garage now :cry: Also you not reply to pm's

Mic

O

Odin

Yes mate was a very good day indeed :wink: :D .

The car was a ford 4x4 something or other :wink: , I was a bit upset because it only has a V6 motor :cry: and not a monster V8 :roll: .

But fuel is so cheap here it only cost us £25 to drive all the way to Seattle and back :shock: 8) .

As for PM's theres nothing to report about vikki yet if thats what you mean :? :?: .

rob

O

Odin

Yup :oops: , But at least it makes a change from yours and dooie's normal drivel :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: .

rob

marcymarc

vpulsar said:
Yup :oops: , But at least it makes a change from yours and dooie's normal drivel :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: .

rob

Dont listen to that stupid IRA girl guide, hes just gutted that he couldnt find a car thief to knee cap last night :lol:

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
Dont listen to that stupid IRA girl guide, hes just gutted that he couldnt find a car thief to knee cap last night :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: And I thought he just went out cruzing for boys to bend over in the evenings :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

B

bex

no thread will ever challenge my newbie thread in length! haha

think it got deleted though :(

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
vpulsar said:
Ive checked it out , and im stumped for words :cry: , i bet your totally gutted mate.

You could say that fella :oops: :oops: , I just can't be ar5ed to try and cut through all the red tape to get it shipped over and into the country, Also I've been driving around Vancouver over the last two weeks, And I could see a right hand drive motor being a real pain in the ar5e over here :oops: .

On the plus side I did see a brand new scoobie sti driving down the road yesterday, So there's still a good chance I'll be driving something fast and boosted 8) :D .

Or how about a mustang :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
vpulsar said:
marcymarc said:
vpulsar said:
Or how about a mustang :wink: .

rob

Now your talking :lol:
Ive checked it out , and im stumped for words :cry: , i bet your totally gutted mate.
I'm thinking of a nice 5.7lt mustang with a couple of turbo's bolted on the side :shock: :twisted: :twisted: .

Now I'd of thought that it would be a right monster 8) , Or I've quoted about $10,000-$15000 to ship over an R32 GTR from japan :D :D .

I'll just have to wait and see how much spare cash we have once we are settled :wink: , We will have to buy a new car for Vikki to get to work and back first :wink: .

rob

JIMMYBACK

ding dong the mong is gone, the stupid mong, the stupid mong, ding dong the mong is gone, the stupid mong, the stupid mong is gone :lol: :lol: im gutted for ya :cry:

O

Odin

JIMMYBACK said:
ding dong the mong is gone, the stupid mong, the stupid mong, ding dong the mong is gone, the stupid mong, the stupid mong is gone :lol: :lol: im gutted for ya :cry:

Jimmy I would of expected no less from you matey :roll: :wink: .

It is a real shame about the car :cry: , But needs must and the money will help us buy a new car for Vikki when we get to Canada :wink: .

I fancy something rear wheel drive with a monster V8 engine :twisted: , "When in Rome as the saying goes ":wink: :D .