Hello losers

marcymarc

vpulsar said:
marcymarc said:
Sounds like your having a great time V. Good on ya :wink:
Its hard not to injoy a free trip like this mate 8) :D .

I don't know what i'm going to do with myself for the next two weeks lol :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I've been told to take a drive up whistler mountian for a look around as its an amazing viewfrom up there :wink: .

rob

Why dont you rent a Ferrari :lol:

O

Odin

marcymarc said:

No way fella I want the biggest SUV that they have for hire :wink: :D , Was offered a top of the rang merc 4x4 for $79 a day :wink: .

But I want something bigger :twisted: , I've spotted 4 different Hummers this week 8) :D .

rob

GTiR_Mic

You will be in your elemnet once you get your hands on one of those SUV's Rob.

Your house is still in one piece, no partys have taken place :lol: :lol:

Mic

O

Odin

GTiR_Mic said:
You will be in your elemnet once you get your hands on one of those SUV's Rob.

Your house is still in one piece, no partys have taken place :lol: :lol:

Mic
I'm glad to hear it fella, But if it wasn't you'd of had my mothering law to deal with :twisted: :wink: .

I'll be away for two extra weeks mate so keep hold of the key if your unsure when to will need to get in :wink: .

rob

marcymarc

vpulsar said:
marcymarc said:

No way fella I want the biggest SUV that they have for hire :wink: :D , Was offered a top of the rang merc 4x4 for $79 a day :wink: .

But I want something bigger :twisted: , I've spotted 4 different Hummers this week 8) :D .

rob

I rekon it would be a good little experience cruising about in Hummer :D
Have you thought about a ford SVT lightning or a Cyclone?

E

EVOGUN

Why not go crazy and get a massive peice of crap, I mean a Cadillac Escalade. So did you know they have 120 L tanks haha. They are awsome you get like 1KM per liter. :D

O

Odin

Sounds good to me 8) , I bought myself a nice new pair size 15 :shock: nike trainers today :D .

We also spotted are first skyline on the way back from west surry 8) , It was a nice R32 GTR 8) .

We looked at 5 houses today which where all pretty nice, These canadians sure love there big basements :shock: , We looked at one place that had 4 bedrooms on the top floor as well as another 2 in the basement :shock: , Plus a gym/games room and home cinema system :shock: 8) all down there as well, And the most important double gararge 8) .

And it was only a 5 min walk from the beach 8) :D .

I'm just sitting hear on the 8th floor of the hotel watching and listening to all the local cruise boys and there big V8 monsters 8) , I've seen quite a lot of suped up honda's as well.

rob

O

Odin

We just got back from stanley park after walking right around it :cry: , It took us nearly 4 hours :shock: .

My feet are killing me :oops: , There was a broken down R32 skyline being loaded on to a recovery truck down there too :cry: , While we where at the park we spotted two rackoons(sp) 8) 8) .

I'm going to hire a car next week so me and jess can get out into the country while Vikki is at work 8) ,I can't make my mind up on what to go for :? , It will have to be a big b@stard thats for sure :twisted: .

As far as houses go I think from what we'ev seen so far you would need between $580,000 and $650,000 to get something nice :shock: , I'm just hopeing the offer they make Vikki is a good one because I'll be well upset if we can't move over :cry: , If you ever get the chance to live/work over hear jump at it :wink: :D .

I've spoken to loads of people from all over the world who now live hear and not one of them would ever move back to there own country 8) :D .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

good luck to you Rob i hope you and the family make a huge success of it all over there :wink: :D

make sure you have a few guest rooms :p

JIMMYBACK

sounds all good v.just keep you fingers crossed :wink: if you do you can send me some cheap parts :wink: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

If it works out ok everybody will be welcome at are house :wink: , I'm a bit worried about the ABH conviction I have from 15 years ago though :oops: , Apart from that all we need is a letter from the bank saying we'er not losers and we'er away 8) .

All we need is a good pay and relocation package from Vikki's company :wink:, They pay for everything so we have been told :shock: .

All the selling and moveing costs from are current home as well as shipping it all over to Vancouver, Plus they have to buy us all new electrical goods like tv's a and stereo's too :shock: 8) , I feel a new Sony 60" screen coming my way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

If we do move my car will be up for sale for sure, As I can't face all the hassel of trying to get it over :oops: , What a waste of 35k :shock: :oops: .

I'll just buy an R32 GTR over hear or even a pre 90/91 from the uk and bring it over with me as they pay the shipping for that too :shock: 8) .

rob

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
ABH! :shock:

you?

never! i dont believe it :lol: who did you beat up a minor?? :lol:

Yes as un believable as it may seem :shock: , Yes I have been a bad boy :oops: . This bloke pulled out in front of myself as my ex wife when she was 6 months pregnant forcing me to mount the curb :evil: , And he thought this was so funny he just laughed his head off called me a w@nker and drove off :evil: , So I followed him up the road in the traffic till he had to stop at the lights :wink: , I then got out walked up to his window which he kindly wound down :? , And at this point I punched him in the face as hard as I could :wink: , Braking his nose in 3 places :shock: :D .

That punch cost me £175 fine and a criminal record :oops: :oops: .

So learn by my mistakes and keep your hands to yourself, Inless there on there own :twisted: :wink: lol lol lol.

rob

marcymarc

vpulsar said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
ABH! :shock:

you?

never! i dont believe it :lol: who did you beat up a minor?? :lol:

Yes as un believable as it may seem :shock: , Yes I have been a bad boy :oops: . This bloke pulled out in front of myself as my ex wife when she was 6 months pregnant forcing me to mount the curb :evil: , And he thought this was so funny he just laughed his head off called me a w@nker and drove off :evil: , So I followed him up the road in the traffic till he had to stop at the lights :wink: , I then got out walked up to his window which he kindly wound down :? , And at this point I punched him in the face as hard as I could :wink: , Braking his nose in 3 places :shock: :D .

That punch cost me £175 fine and a criminal record :oops: :oops: .

So learn by my mistakes and keep your hands to yourself, Inless there on there own :twisted: :wink: lol lol lol.

rob
I rekon you paid a small price for mucho satisfaction 8) bet the bloke was fe ckin gutted :lol:

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
I rekon you paid a small price for mucho satisfaction 8) bet the bloke was fe ckin gutted :lol:

At the time yes I felt very happy with myself :wink: , But as I get older and I have to keep filling in foams for this and that, That ask me if I have a criminal record the happy feeling has worn right off :oops: :oops: .

I'd be supprised if it stopped me moveing over here and becoming a canadian though as its not for stealing or anything bad like that :wink: .

Anyway back to cars 8) , I think the sunny would be a bit to small for this place, As you can drive a 100 miles befor you come to a corner :shock: :lol: , I think a skyline or supra would be far better suited to this place 8) :wink: .

You can't realy speed in the city because (a) the cops are pretty hot on speeding and (b) the roads are laid out in a block system which means theres loads of sets of lights at every inter section :cry: .

rob

geoff pine

that would be called road rage now :shock: and would lead to a driveing ban as well . as its a spent conviction do you need to disclose it :wink:
under the reabilatation of the offenders act :roll: :wink: