Hello losers

S

stomski

very kind of you to advertise that your away and that youve left your car rob. im sure the scum that read boards like this are having a right laugh on their way to your house! :roll: :wink: :lol:

mattygti-r

vpulsar said:
Hi all, I just sort I'd rub your noses in the fact that I'm in canada and your not :lol: ha ha ha ha ha :wink: .

Anyway vikki's company have asked he to stay an extra week at there expense lol :wink: , we are staying in a nice posh hotel in downtown Vancouver 8) :D , Its only £150 a night :shock: :lol: .

rob
great what you want a badge? :lol:

im going there on business too, in a couple of months for a little while infact what hotel you in? :wink:

pete-r

I love Canada.Me and the missus are on about moving over there in about 5-10 years to a little place called Canmore in Alberta,such a laid back lifestyle 8)

O

Odin

mattygti-r said:
great what you want a badge? :lol:

im going there on business too, in a couple of months for a little while infact what hotel you in? :wink:
A badge would be nice fella 8) , But I'd rather just have you move over to the gtr forum full time instead of boreing us still :roll: :wink: .

We are staying at the fairmont hotel in down town vancouver :wink: .

rob

O

Odin

stomski said:
very kind of you to advertise that your away and that youve left your car rob. im sure the scum that read boards like this are having a right laugh on their way to your house! :roll: :wink: :lol:

My house is very well watched over mate, And I also have a very good alarm system fitted to my fridge where i keep my num nums :wink:

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
vpulsar said:
stomski said:

My house is very well watched over mate, And I also have a very good alarm system fitted to my fridge where i keep my num nums :wink: .

rob
Easily bypassed... :lol:

Rishi

JIMMYBACK

does that mean while you there you can bring back my turbo you monkey and water oil lines and returns :D :lol:

O

Odin

Yes the hotel is very pimp indeed 8) , We may have to change to one nearer vikki's work next week :cry: , But they are going to hire us a big SUV to make up for it :twisted: .

We went shopping at sears again today and bought a big suit case because we are now having to stay an extra two weeks :shock: 8) (shame :twisted: )lol, And will have to buy some extra clothes to last the extra two weeks :D .

I think I might take Jess on one of them sea plane sight seeing tours next week :shock: :cry: , I don't like flying at the best of times though :oops: .

Mattey if your coming to this hotel your a lucky fella :wink: , The sevice is top class 8) , They even have Gucci and Louis Vuitton shops in the lobby :shock: :shock: .

Was looking a tele's in the Sony shop today and they had a 70" mother fu*ker in there along with some rather tastey 60" screens for about $50000 :shock: :shock: .

Rob

mattygti-r

sounds good Rob

yes i am going to that hotel i coudlnt believe how strange that is that your at that one!

im there for a pharmaceutical conference in april :wink:

O

Odin

mattygti-r said:
sounds good Rob

yes i am going to that hotel i coudlnt believe how strange that is that your at that one!

im there for a pharmaceutical conference in april :wink:

Your a lucky lucky fella :wink: ,The service realy is top class 8) :D .

There's a nice tiffany shop across the way in the shopping centre if you want to buy your girlfriend something nice :wink: , But you realy need to get your ar5e down to Robson street for all the nice shops :wink: .

You should try and hire a push bike if you have the time too, And have a ride around Stanley park :shock: its pretty big lol.

I got a taxi there and back :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
Sounds like your having a great time V. Good on ya :wink:
Its hard not to injoy a free trip like this mate 8) :D .

I don't know what i'm going to do with myself for the next two weeks lol :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I've been told to take a drive up whistler mountian for a look around as its an amazing view from up there :wink: .

rob