Still waiting on some shims!
Well Done by the way...

I could always tweek your boost slightly if you want... :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

MarkTurbo said:
Rob, you're a big liar :shock:

Everybody knows the standard pistons will only take 1 bar on a standard turbo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not if you have a FCD fitted matey ;-) That makes all the difference :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

antgtir

Congrats Rob.

Very nice figure.....................bet thats not the first time you've heard that lmao:p :lol: ;-)

The spool up time annoys me on the standard turbo so i dont know how you get on with an uprated turbo:shock:

Its a good job your misses is a Finance Director lol, keep you happy with the R:lol:

Whats next?

I take it you (or your misses i should say) has declined the offer of going to Canada?

Ant.

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
Well Done by the way...

I could always tweek your boost slightly if you want... :lol:

Rishi

Well if you wake up early enough on sunday you can have a little play on the way down, It is running rich so it must be able to take a little more :thumbsup: .

Rob

O

Odin

antgtir said:
I take it you (or your misses i should say) has declined the offer of going to Canada?

Ant.
Yes she turned down the job offer :doh: :der: :roll: , I wasn't very pleased to say the least.

As for whats next on the car, Well I'm trying to get hold of a top mounted manifold and I also need to change the exhaust system to 3" all the way through instead of just the janspeed front pipe which I have now, Also maybe a set of cam's might help me get even more out of it :twisted: .

I'd like to push the standard engine as far as pos, Just to show the 1 bar mongs what can be done :thumbsup: ;-) .

Rob

O

Odin

SickBoy said:
:sleep: :sleep: Id of fell asleep by then waiting :lol:

Lee

You'd soon wake up again matey thats for sure :shock: :twisted: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

Jamesw said:
Well done Rob, if only you could drive it now it would help!
I tryed to PM you yesterday fatty but you in box is full, So have a clear out and I'll send you my home number if you haven't got it.

And I can drive it fine fella, I maybe a little slower on the gear changes than you or skiddus, But practice make perfect ;-)

Rob

Jamesw

Have already cleared my box awaiting your intrusion!LOL

Have to get more practice in then matey, I havent heard much from skiddus lately is he still around?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Thunder God said:
Yes she turned down the job offer :doh: :der: :roll: , I wasn't very pleased to say the least.

Rob
You weren't pleased:shock: We thought we'd got rid of you at last.:doh:

Now go fit that manifold, it may lean you out on it's own if it flows better.

I thought you'd been mapped recently, so why are you running rich?

O

Odin

Fast Guy said:
I thought you'd been mapped recently, so why are you running rich?

Probably due to the fact that they used a rear exhaust mounted lambda prob which isn't the best for part throttle mapping ;-) , I will buy a wide band myself and Rishi and I will sort it out on the road :-D .

Rob

A

AJ4

you could buy mine, and cut off the flange and weld it back on upside down like I was planning to do..