GTIROC Trackday 2010

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
iv got a friend who might be interested, could i get in a spot with my club discount or would he have to pay full whack

As always GTiR owners/club members will get priority for spaces and discounts.

He won't be able to have the full discount for the day, unless he's a fully paid member but I should be able to sort him out with something.

I need to check something so I'll get back to you on that. :thumb:

bob the builder

bugger, bugger bugger.
might have to cancel as the old girl let go round oulton park today.
so depending on funds,time and whats up with it i might not make it.
will keep you posted

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
***NOW TAKING PAYMENT***

Right, lets get the ball rolling now :-D

Rather than bothering with deposits this year I want the FULL AMOUNT for the event.

You have till: Sunday 1st Aug* (23:59 GMT)

Once this payment point has passed I will no longer honor the discount scheme above and you pay the full price for the track day of £169 regardless is you are a paid member or not.

The reason for this is last year we left it far too late to get the payments in and almost didn't get our track day due to this.

As its summer and track days book up even quicker we need to get this sorted well before the event.

If we are short on numbers near to the cut off date I will consider other applications for other cars to join us, so if you know anyone (mates) that would like to join you with their cars then have them on standby.

Payment details:

Paypal Account: accounts@gtiroc.com

You can also pay direct (BACS) in to the GTiROC Club Account.

Sort code: 20-71-04
Account No: 30310417
Bank name: Barclays

If you pay via Paypal put it as gift (that way we get the full amount) if you pay via online banking/BACS then its FREE

***MAKE SURE THAT PAYPAL/BACS PAYMENTS HAVE THE "GTIROC TRACK DAY" IN THE PAYMENT TITLE***

1. fubar andy
2. Stumo
3. vss irvine
4. Nasher
5. bob the builder
7. warpspeed
8. pulsarboby
9. johnsy
10. gtirjoey
11. Olliecast

*this date can be moved forwards at the GTIROC's discretion if spaces for the event are filling up

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Updated

1. fubar andy
2. Stumo
3. vss irvine
4. Nasher
5. bob the builder
7. warpspeed
8. pulsarboby
9. johnsy ;-)
10. gtirjoey
11. Olliecast
12. Mad4it

johnsy

get it booked whytie,

itll be a great day and we'll be going down aswell. so you wont need to travel alone.

hopefully grant will be coming down aswell.. ill speak to him when i get home.

are you going down the night before?

which route you taking ?

skiddusmarkus

Am, hoping to be able to come to this.Cannot commit yet though as car needs MOTing, finish running it in then get it mapped.I've put in for the day off work so will see how it goes.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
No worries, however the cut off date is the end of the month so after that its too late then to make payments.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
OVERNIGHT HOTEL/BOOKING

This is the hotel that myself and Bob have used in the past for Track days at Cadwell Park

blackhorse-donington.co.uk

Decent enough establishment, good bar and food, not far from the track (5 min's max) and its not too expensive either.

However they only have limited rooms so best bet to get booked asap to avoid disappointment

Other nearby HotelsB&B's can be provided if needed?