GTIROC Trackday 2010

bob the builder

whoop whoop and indeed whoooooop.
just finished the rebuild and all is fine( apart from a small fire and getting the timing 2 teeth out0
just paid in full andy so cant wait.
who else is staying at the pub the night before?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
1. fubar andy
2. Stumo
3. vss irvine
4. Nasher
5. bob the builder
7. warpspeed
8. pulsarboby
9. johnsy ;-)
10. gtirjoey
11. Mad4it

Last edited:

johnsy

3 and a half so far woop woop lol, ill be paid up on the 28th,

ill be enquiring tomorrow about a room,

as bob says whos a definte

P

pulsarboby

even if i manage to blow my car up at nurburgring il still be coming in one thing or other.
il square you up at end of week andy if thats ok!

for those that need to book a room, youll be best doing it asap (ive already booked mine) theres only so many available but some of you would be best to share a twin room if your not bringing wives or gf, that way we should all get in there

P

pulsarboby

ive just come back from there today......ive booked your room gtirjoey;-)
theres hardly any rooms left now at the inn so suggest all those that are stopping overnight get in quick (you dont pay till the day)

and andy....youll be pleased to hear the breakfast is now huge8) fried slice and sausage aswell as hashbrowns been added:-D

johnsy

are you all taking your ladies with you?

is anyone going on there tod ? or is it just me!

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
are you all taking your ladies with you?
Hell no!!! :-D

Booked my room, I'd say if you are thinking of coming and reading this then I'd book right now as there is only one room left from the what guy said on the phone.

P

pulsarboby

andy if you and dan are both going singly then why do you both not stop in the same room?
youll then half the cost and also have a room secured for vss martyn and another?
just an idea anyway!

johnsy

i was going to suggest sharing a roomi f it came to it, but if there all gone there aint alot we can do,

are there 2 beds in a single room (stupid question) ?

P

pulsarboby

yes and they are big rooms too think some have 3 beds in.
all have coffee and tea making facilities too

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
andy if you and dan are both going singly then why do you both not stop in the same room?
youll then half the cost and also have a room secured for vss martyn and another?
just an idea anyway!
I don't mind sharing as long as I don't find anyone trying to spoon me in the middle of the night? :lol: :oops:

However when I spoke to them he was saying that there was only one room left. :shock:

I've send a text to Mart to see whether he is coming alone or bringing his mate with him?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Not sure, from what I've heard his car is not going to be ready.

Might be "mates at the ready" if we get any more dropping out

warpspeed

I might be interested on the day if any extra places become available, depends on whether the crx is still going after Mallory on the 14th :lol: and whether i have enough cash as i'm going to the 'ring for 9 days before Mallory as well!