Group Buy: Automatic Mirror Folding Mod

tonyrally

not if its linked into the switch its only at the motor that the polarity is switched .
you need to be clever with the relays for our cars though, even if the alarm does it! (As the power is switched polarity, not straightforward!)
i have one of these kits on mine, i paid £30 at the skylne shop, grrrrrRRR lol ;_) but love it.
you can do this mod on earlier jap cars yourself (like my early FTO but even they changed to switch +/- later). a couple of relays attached to ign switch, but like said the pulsar is pita switched power.
£20 is a steal !! (as all the work is done for you!)

johnny gtir

major sarcasm thanks for the link i will have to get round to fitting it now its sat in the loft for months

No worries. I did post the link to download the instructions a few times on the GTR Register. Also, there's a link just under my name in any posts I made on there too ;-)

come on big cheese get these started on 10?......
They're aggro to make, and really only worth me buying the bits in for min 20. I made it 30 minimum for the GTR Reg, lol. Count yourself lucky :lol: Bear in mind that I promised Steve Pudders that I would pay my membership too if I got 20 orders, so there's more hassle ;)

make mine two please fella
11/20

GTI-R Nath
vss irvine
Davie Houston
fire & skill
j0ff
warpspeed
GT-Khy-R
JIMMYBACK x2
OldaNeal
dr chisel

Last edited:

AnthP

would seem rude not too at that price....

12/20

GTI-R Nath
vss irvine
Davie Houston
fire & skill
j0ff
warpspeed
GT-Khy-R
JIMMYBACK x2
OldaNeal
dr chisel[/QUOTE]
AnthP

Cheers....

splmum

GTI-ROZ post will be made with link to this page.

Any idea of the cost of postage to Australia on an each and group bundle basis.

splmum

15/20

GTI-R Nath
vss irvine
Davie Houston
fire & skill
j0ff
warpspeed
GT-Khy-R
JIMMYBACK x2
OldaNeal
dr chisel[/QUOTE]