Group Buy: Automatic Mirror Folding Mod

I stated right at the start that I wouldn't give an ETA. My position hasn't changed. Everyone else is cool with it. If I gave an ETA and I missed it because I couldn't free up some time to get them made by that date, people might bitch. I don't want people moaning at me because I haven't finished something they haven't even paid for yet. Ergo, no dates.

Frankly, I'm ok with you not being on the list. Judging by your posts in this thread, you're the kind of person who would moan.

They'll be done when they're done. I've ordered the components now, should get them this week assuming everything's in stock at the supplier.

Edit: I just re-read what I wrote above and it seemed unduly harsh, so I apologise (a bit). Doesn't change anything though ;)

Last edited:

warpspeed

I'm not asking for a set date, if you said maybe a couple of weeks or a month that would be cool, I'm not after something set in stone, just an idea. If you really don't know then fair enough I'll just leave it.

The bits are here (well, almost all of them, but enough to get started). My home is a building site at the moment, but I'll try to make a start this weekend.

Mirror Matics are made, just need to put them all in my test rig & make sure they all work ok, then encapsulate them, then test them again and they're ready for posting out. Once they're all tested, I'll pay my club membership and then PM people on the list.

Bit behind (my own) schedule as my test rig went kaput. However, they're now all tested and I've encapsulated them for shock/damp protection, just need to test them all a second time and we're good to go.

OK, all done.

Please read the following to order your Mirror-Matic:

• The cost is £21 including postage. The £1 is to cover PayPal's fees.
  • Payment can be made via PayPal here.
  • Use the "Note to seller" button to include your GTi-R forum username in the comments box of the payment. I'll try to keep track of who's paid then.
  • Please ensure that your registered address with PayPal is current.
  • If you are outside the UK, please PM me.
  • If you wish to pay via another method, please PM me.
  • Download the installation instructions in either a PDF or Word document via the links in my signature.

I'll be making a postal run probably twice a week so please don't expect a next-day delivery. I will make every effort to post them out quickly though. I have made a couple over just in case there are any issues. I don't expect any though. I've made over a hundred of these things now and not had a failure yet.

22/20
GTI-R Nath
vss irvine
Davie Houston
fire & skill
j0ff
GT-Khy-R
JIMMYBACK (x2)
OldaNeal
dr chisel
AnthP
splmum (x5) (Australia)