greddy profec b v apex-i boost controller

Am looking at one of these 2 as my next upgrade, just wanted some feedback from people who have either of these and what features they have :D

A

Anonymous

i`ve had an avc-r for quite a few years now and it`s been the muts nuts.
it does look a bit like an arcade game but is supposed to be very easy to set up if the person knows what they are doing :D

Davey

They both do pretty much the same thing, both have two boost levels(3 including actuator only control), both have scramble boost.
My m8 (mikey) has a greddy, and it seems very good, installed it himself, and i have an apexi. Dont know how you set up the greddy, but wiith the apexi you just set the desired boost level,the approximate duty level, and it does the rest itself.The only difference i can see is that the avcr has a digital display on it. If you like that sort of thing(and i do, it looks fookin ace) get the apexi, otherwise....

thats 2-0 to apex-i, does look good, kinda gives the impression your driving kit from knightrider, so with the boost settings is it basically high boost, low boost? low boost presumably being standard.

A

Anonymous

CAMBRIDGE_PULSAR said:
thats 2-0 to apex-i, does look good, kinda gives the impression your driving kit from knightrider, so with the boost settings is it basically high boost, low boost? low boost presumably being standard.
i`ve actually got 3 settings.OFF-boost is regulated by the wastegate=1.3bar.LOW-which is 1.4bar.HIGH-2.0bar :twisted:

Davey

on a stantard car(ie mine) if the controller is set to off, it will boost to roughly .5/.6bar.Ive got my low boost set to .8(ithink) and my high to 1bar, but to be honest, since fitting it, ive never set it to anything except high 8)
Oh, and whats wrong with being a show off :wink:

yeah thats sounds about right, dont wanna go beyond 1.bar, can see myself using nothing but high boost too, afterall if you're gonna blow someone away, may aswell do it properly

E

Edd

i think everybody knows :shock:

you need to fit a real clutch though so you can come to the pod and try and get into the 10's :wink: :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Edd said:
i think everybody knows :shock:

you need to fit a real clutch though so you can come to the pod and try and get into the 10's :wink: :twisted:
that`s why the rolling road day will be so useful,it`ll give me a pretty accurate torque figure to give to superclutch :D