good spec grey r for sale (scotland)

antgtir

youngsyp said:
Even with just the OE jobs, mine used to stand on it's nose. I do wish it had ABS though (an option not taken by the original owner) as, I'd probably still have it now, if it did !
Sounds like an experience you didnt want to have :doh:

Ant.

youngsyp

antgtir said:
Sounds like an experience you didnt want to have :doh:

Ant.
Yep. Some plank in a shonky transit van swerved in front of me on a dual carriage way at 70 mph, whilst he was on the brakes. I jumped on mine but, of course as they were so powerful, they locked up and I went into the back of him. £6500 pounds worth of damage to the GT-Four (basically, the alloy bonnet, bumper, slam panel, rads and 2 headlights) and that was the end of the car. He barely had a mark on the back of it.
To add insult to injury, as the insurance company deemed that he'd only swerved to avoid someone else (who changed their mind when taking a slip road and disappeared), it was a knock for knock incident.
Needless to say, that GT-Four was my pride and joy.

Paul

B

Bodster

Which beast u taking up at christmas lad?

So we can have a play lol

Pulsar?

Or GT4?

"170bhp 2wd/fwd Scary :doh: "

gtir bean

want to take the gt4 but the pulsar has tax till end jan so will see.if i take the gt4 it will make the evo seem faster:lol:

gtir bean

as of today its going to be sitting in the carport and given a good clean.the celica is on the road so the r will get taken out so the brakes stay clean but thats about it.

KF79GTIR

gtir bean said:
its not too expensive is it?i dont want to break it.:cry:

Its a fair price for the spec and history of the car. You will be hard pushed to find a buyer this side of xmas its all about waiting if you can as someone will be prepaired to pay that price.

Kev.

gtir bean

i didnt expect much interest this time of year but not had one bite.if my mate sells his car he will take it.at least its off the raod for the winter now.

O

Odin

gtir bean said:
I would think he will be on here shortly.

If he's a friend of your's matey tell him to f*ck off we don't want him :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

John

I seen your car a few weeks back near the queens bridge, was looking mint. Sure your mate will be very happy with it.

gtir bean

my mate is selling it again now.think everything is the same as when he bought it as in this post but it has a brand new alternator now.if anybody is interested just post here or pm me and i will put you in touch with him.