Gearbox/ Diff problem

skiddusmarkus

kieron said:
i'll probably live to regret this day, but f u c k it :roll:

how do you make a perfectly respectable 430 odd bhp 2.2 gtir into a rattley 3rd gear, spin around round-a-bouts, 14second 1/4 mile s h i t box in less than a year :?: :?: :?:

answers on a postcard sent to edds house :roll: :lol: :lol:
FPMSL :lol: Merry Chrimbo and peace to all good men.But not Edd :wink: .

skiddusmarkus

Edd,if you're desperate my front and centre diffs are out of the car.You can have them if you get me a good replacment(never had any bother from mine)and promise to stop launch controlling off all over the place on my feckin turbo.
You may as well have them as 50% of that car belongs to other people anyway,with your 50% consisting of the windscreen,gearknob,alternator and back seats.

E

Edd

cheers guys at this rate this will be the GTIROC pool car for everyone to own and thrash :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i do think it is the transfer box or centre diff BUT why does it only make the funny grinding noisei n 3rd gear, well its the noisiest in 3rd gear and most noticeable, so worried someone 3rd gear has been damaged atthe same time :?

E

Edd

just so when future forum members read this post with a similar problem and hope that as it is on 2 pages it will have lots of advice

well as you can see the gtiroc is full of a bunch of p*ss taking w4nkers :wink:

buy a scooby instead :twisted:

O

Olly

sounds like the centre diff is kipperd (thats in the gearbox but i'm sure you know that.) 8)