flamer kits

mattygti-r

the 200sx are not to be underated, i know a few people off the owners club

a s14a 200sx will not have a massive problem keepign with an r over 70mph +

B

Brett G

There's something about the flames!! They seem a bit Max Power when you know about them but on the other hand if you don't know about the flamer kits and a ''fast'' car spits them, they look pretty spectacular!! ''was that supposed to happen??'' Is what i can imagine people saying. Its like your taming the beast :lol:
I had an R5GTT :roll: and it used to go one better i.e. by sh*tting the life out of people :twisted: and I could never work out why that every time I hit about 5000rpm it used to go BANG!!! :shock: (and it really was loud). Until I realised it had a rev limiter fitted. I take it the unburnt fuel was igniting in the exhaust :?: Flames and a bang, both might be good?? :twisted: :lol: :lol:

kyepan

before i had my engine out for clutch and gearbox work, (don't ask) my car used to pop and bang all the time. accelerate lift off at about 70 and pop.. goose of course.. when matt put the engine back in he cleaned it all up neatly installed the wiring loom and made sure all the grounds were solid, now it barely utters a hint of a pop unless you have done some serious motorway miles and come back onto some slow roads. Not sure how much effect the flamer kit will have with the car not popping ang banging as it used to...

A

AJ4

mattygti-r said:
a s14a 200sx will not have a massive problem keepign with an r over 70mph +
It was only a joke ! :D I've got a friend with a 300+ bhp one and its pretty quick 8)

J

J-GTi-R

This one had a big Norris Designs sticker on the back window and what appeared to be a Blitz N1 exhaust, so I figured it weren't standard. I could have kept up by flicking my little 1.1 bar switch, but I was happy to just let him go so I could admire the flames (and I'm leaving that switch alone until I can make sure the car can handle it!).

He did cut up a Jag S-Type R who refused to get out of the fast lane, then dumped a HUGE flame right on the Jag's front bumper, which was a nice move I thought...

A

andy n

despite any links with the max gaylord brigade FIRE IS ALWAYS GOOD i want some

A

arry

Kyepan - the guy in the hundy was Jolly F from SXOC

It aint no flamer kit ;):D

He's running over 300bhp at the hubs and 360lbs torque - its a bloooody quick hundy :)

A

arry

J-GTi-R said:
How'd you know that then?

cos jolly posted on our board about a bit of fun with a GTIR - your post at the same time, and your car matching the description - 2x2 together = 4x4 :p:D

He said some nice things about your ride too :) Would post the link, but its in our members section, so you wouldnt be able to see it :)

Matty - you aint no friend of mine :eek: :lol:

mattygti-r

" Matty - you aint no friend of mine " yeah ditto mate lol

dont want u to park ur s13 next to my GTIR , it may devalue it for starters lol

:lol: :lol:

A

arry

devaluing your £4k grannyshoppermobile wouldnt be good now would it :wink:

J

J-GTi-R

arry said:
J-GTi-R said:
How'd you know that then?

cos jolly posted on our board about a bit of fun with a GTIR - your post at the same time, and your car matching the description - 2x2 together = 4x4 :p:D

He said some nice things about your ride too :) Would post the link, but its in our members section, so you wouldnt be able to see it :)
Ah I thought that might be the case but couldn't see anything on the SX forum. I've seen him around Newbury again and it is a nice car and if it's 300 bhp at the wheels then I don't feel so bad about the toasting he gave me... 8)

A

Anonymous

The flamer i've got is funny especially after overtaking gimps around here :twisted:

Doesn't work as well now the exhaust has been fixed :( anyone thought of a fuel injection system direct to the exhaust? :twisted: :twisted:

G

GTiRich

anyone know where to get a decent kit for little cash? Been hankering for one for a while now. I can only get flames out my zaust backing off at 5000+ rpm. Would like to make it a lil easier to toast the boy racers.

J

J-GTi-R

I'm working on it, or rather my mate is, but he hasn't had the chance to test the last one I built. He reckons he will this week-end though.

G

GTiRich

the only other question is, i just had a custom zorst system built, will the kit affect the sound or power gains i got from it. I dont want to have spent the money on it to have it mucked up wit a flamer kit? If it wont u can put me down for one.