Fitting Apexi SAFC (Now for sale!)

Matt Evans

I have the AFC 1, but if this unit is knackered I might get an AFC 2 instead. I was just wondering whether I'd have to wire it in or would it use the AFC 1 loom?

J

jiw

Try it in another car matey, imo safc1 is better as the toggle on the 2's is a pain in the arse to operate, my mate hates his vafc2 wishes he got the 1.
EDIT: i mean somebody who has one fitted already, just unplug the loom

Matt Evans

O.k. people! I've now bought an S-AFC 2 and was wondering if anyone was interested in buying my S-AFC 1 cheap? I know I've stated that there is a problem with it, but I don't think the unit is damaged. I asked a leccy in work, and he reckons its a short on the circuit board, probably to do with the control buttons on the front which is why its switching between pages. I'm sure someone out there with the right expertise will be able to stop this unit from malfunctioning, so if anyone wants anymore details about the unit and/or wishes to buy it, please let me know asap.

All offers considered. :D

Ps. I don't mean offers of like £1.50 though :!: So I guess that means most offers concidered. :)

Matt Evans

Could somebody please help me out here? If I take a video clip of what my S-AFC is actually doing with my mobile phone, would I be able to text the clip to someone on the forum so they could put in on this thread for me, as I'm pretty clueless on how to do it?

Please... anyone? :(

Matt Evans

I've now got the video file of what my Safc is actually doing on my PC, in AVI format. If anyone knows how to put it onto this thread or a link to it, please let me know. :D