F*cking B*stards stole my R

Gray

Are these the locks that incorporate gear stick, hand brake and steering wheel locks?

I might buy a bulldog to lock in my car of a night.

pesh90

jonny sorry to hear about the R being stolen mate,..THE W@NKERS :evil: :evil:
Just hope the insurance company give you what it was worth.

J

Jonny_gti-r

thanks mate. All i can do is wait for it all to get sorted out now - don't think i'll be getting another though.

T

Toady

w@nkers! sorry to hear that! :cry: especially after youve spent 250quid on it too! :evil:

Z

zid336

stolen r

:oops: sorry to hear about your pride and joy in the last week ive had a wingmirror broken in broad daylight and the next day found out somone hit my car and done a runner not having a good week also jealous scums!! i feel u mate :twisted:

GTiR_Mic

Sorry to hear about the car mate.

Gray said:
Can you buy a snap off boss for the standard steering wheel?
You have to buy the steering wheel and boss for it to work. I have it on my car.

It is easy enough to get into a Sunny, a good thing you can do is have a full cat 1 alarm and on it make sure you have a bonnet sensor on it.

For those who don't know what im talking about. I had a Toad Cat 1 with all the works on it. It was just a realase pin put under the bonnet at the back and when the bonnet was raised so far it would set off the alarm.

J

Jonny_gti-r

no i haven't heard anything from them since i reported it. Supposed to be getting a phone call today but nothing yet!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Gray said:
Are these the locks that incorporate gear stick, hand brake and steering wheel locks?

I might buy a bulldog to lock in my car of a night.
Nah its a clamp that locks the back wheel (or whateva wheel you put it on), its just like a clamp that the council use to clamp you to stop you moving lol.

Aimee

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Sorry to hear about this Jonny. :evil: Unfortunately there's very little we can do to stop these scum taking our (any) cars these days. :evil:

abyss

if your car is not found within 5 days they will then decide to payout minus your excess it can be different but thats what the company i work for do.

feel gutted for you mate i know i would if my car was stolen. bastards

K

KAMIKAZE

SORRY MATE

IT'S SO UN FAIR THE TRAMPS I HOPE YOU FINED THEM AND KILL THE BAR****D IF YOU GET ANOTHER ONE YOU SHOULD GET A TRACKER
OR MAYBE A SNAP OFF KIT FOR THE STEERING WHEEL SORRY MATE

1SLOMOFO

I had my MR2 Turbo stolen from me a while back, it was a green MR2 very modded, was in the KamaCARzi video but the car was stripped to bits, that lesson taught me one thing.....RAC TrackStar+ it's worth every penny! I am sorry that those scumbags taken you car from you, I hope you find them and strangle them c^nts.

G

gtirmouse

really sorry 4 you mate :cry:

have you got a description of it or pics???

it does help to get them out there, i think it was hannie who had hers stolen and got it back a few months later coz someone spotted it

SunOnGTiR

Thiefing little cunts :evil: :evil: :evil:
I feel for you,man :cry:
Should catch those fuckers and chop their fucking hands off :twisted: