F*cking B*stards stole my R

J

Jonny_gti-r

Monday in the night my R went missing :cry:

Some f*cking thieving b*stard left me with only a little piece of mesh from my grille!

Went out of the house at 6am Tuesday morning to go to work only to find i have no R anymore! The next door nieghbour came round last night to say she heard the alarm going off in the night and when she looked out she saw a lad run off! Guess he came back!

I now know how easy it must be to get away with an R (mine had full CAT 1 system on it).

No broken glass or anything! all i have left is my keys and a little piece of grille.

Fair to say i am proper f*cked off

J

Jonny_gti-r

It just isn't fair!

Worked like an idiot to be able to afford it an some f*cker just takes it from you like that.

Beat the crap out of the wheely bin and if i'd have had a cat i'd've kicked that too

Gray

GUTTED for you isn't the word mate I think i'd of killed myself.

I take it you had an imobilisor aswell?
I have a scorpion CAT 1 alarm and immobilisor you've made me quite concerned about my R. What else can we do though apart from CAT 1 alarms an immobilisors????

O

Odin

Robbing c*nts, There is just no words mate :cry: All I can say is sorry to hear about this mate :cry: .

rob

J

Jonny_gti-r

Yes it had an immobiliser too. It would appear it is very easy to get an R away whether it is alarmed up or not! I won't post on here how it looks like it's been done though, never know who's reading these boards!

Gray

Did you have a steering lock or anything like that?

He must of been a real pro to get in, disable the alarm and immobilisor, start it up and get any steering lock devices off.

I might take a trip to scorpion a few miles from me see what they can suggest.

O

Odin

I have disc lock fitted to mine as well it is supposed to take a long time to get off hpefully :oops: .

rob

J

Jonny_gti-r

It was a pro for sure, i have no doubts about that! They've been under the bonnet and they've got in the car because all i have left is the small piece of mesh and the plastic surround from the ignition drum!

J

Jonny_gti-r

a wheel clamp might be a good idea!

Just wish i'd bought that snap off boss for the steering wheel, might have stopped the c u n t from taking it!

You know what really pi$$es me off is that i'd only just filled the fooker with optimax - £50 with the bottle of octane booster too.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

J

Jonny_gti-r

not sure - i'd just spent £200 on a momo millenium wheel and hub though!

Gray

I'd rather keep the standard steering wheel

So has the R been found, police doing anything? Any pics so we can keep a look out? You might find some of your parts thrown up on ebay if youre lucky.

J

Jonny_gti-r

No it hasn't been found. What can the police do? i've reported it and they've noted it on the system - not sure there's anymore they can do really.

I haven't any pics of it but it was a black one with 17 inch wolfrace street octanes (black with chrome rim) it was in excellent condition!

I've given up hope of getting it back to be honest. It's probably being stripped down to be sold in bits or being sold on somewhere!

I just know that i'm going to get shafted by the insurance company though, how can i prove that it was in as good a condition as it was when they come to pay out, they're likely to offer me bottom book i just know it.

Gray

They should give you what you told them the car was worth when you took out insurance witht hem?

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Who are you insured with??? You'll get back what you said the car was worth - minus your excess. You hopefully wont be shafted by ur insurance company...fingers crossed.

If you car isnt found within 48 hours thats when your insurance company will start proceedings for you.

Everyone one on here should go to halfrauds and get themselves a bulldog wheel clamp for £89 and chuck that on of a night time - hopefully the sight of all these locks should put them off!

Good luck!

Aimee