Estimates on power...?

S

stomski

mattygti-r said:
stormski, what rob is saying is that as far as is known no such pistons exist, so why put "harder Nissan pistons" ?

so your car is running standard nissan pistons not forged internals,

dave is a really good bloke and the car is a good R, well looked after, but its not to my taste.

on power reckon youd get 320 bhp out of it

jimmys R has a boost leak the avcr is running 1.4 but only 1bar is getting throu
i copied and pasted from 1 of daves previous posts and in the latest banzai, his spec list says "nissan forged pistons and piston rings"

you do the math :wink:

mattygti-r

stomski said:
mattygti-r said:
stormski, what rob is saying is that as far as is known no such pistons exist, so why put "harder Nissan pistons" ?

so your car is running standard nissan pistons not forged internals,

dave is a really good bloke and the car is a good R, well looked after, but its not to my taste.

on power reckon youd get 320 bhp out of it

jimmys R has a boost leak the avcr is running 1.4 but only 1bar is getting throu
i copied and pasted from 1 of daves previous posts and in the latest banzai, his spec list says "nissan forged pistons and piston rings"

you do the math :wink:
erm the math is that youve a car with stock internals that the math fella :)

O

Odin

mattygti-r said:
erm the math is that youve a car with stock internals that the math fella :)
He can't count matty :wink: .

YOU DO THE MATH'S :? WHO YOU KIDDING FELLA :? .
There's no such thing as a nissan hardend piston, Well not one I can find anyway. They must be a bit like the lochness monster.

ROB

S

stomski

umm, that may be my next thing to do..get some forged pistons in there :D

2+2 = 4 :wink:

O

Odin

stomski said:
umm, that may be my next thing to do..get some forged pistons in there :D

2+2 = 4 :wink:
That's the most sensible thing you'ev said all day fella :wink: :lol: .

Just incase them nissan hardend piston's aren't up to the job ah :wink:

rob

E

Edd

kieron said:
Thought to myself if it works for the army hardening up the troops at deepcut it'll work for pistons :p
does it also mean you made the pistons dress up in womens udnerwear and sexually abuse them :shock:

O

Odin

Edd said:
kieron said:
Thought to myself if it works for the army hardening up the troops at deepcut it'll work for pistons :p
does it also mean you made the pistons dress up in womens udnerwear and sexually abuse them :shock:

lmfao :lol: .

you know what mate we'er wasted on this lot :lol: :wink: .

rob

S

stomski

Crazy said:
Come on lads, give the kid a break :x
CHEERS - all becos mines different and not like all the others with 16's, goose and obsessed with how quick it goes in a straight line...... :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

and now with added mod of not being able to open the fcking god dam bonnet - argh!!! :x :x

E

Edd

stomski said:
Crazy said:
Come on lads, give the kid a break :x
CHEERS - all becos mines different and not like all the others with 16's, goose and obsessed with how quick it goes in a straight line...... :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

and now with added mod of not being able to open the sodding god dam bonnet - argh!!! :x :x
As i'm sure some of that comment was aimed at me, where have i slagged the car off :roll:

ok it's a piece of sh*t :twisted:

there you go, happy now :roll: :wink:

got nothing against the car, or you

and we're not all obsessed with going in a straight line as my car will prove that it can go well in every department but it will happen to go very well in a striaght line aswell

horses for courses, your cars a bit of a poncy show car, my cars a raw car designed to go fast, handle well and stop well.

jsut cos we have different views doesnt make us bad people :wink:

except for Vpulsar cos he's a n0b :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keira

stomski said:
all becos mines different and not like all the others with 16's
its got nothing to do with it, do you honestly think anyones that bothered ?i get fed up with hearing that off people.

No one really cares :roll: , other than rob, cos like edd says he's a nob :lol: its called a joke, lighten up fella :wink:

i actually like daves old car 8) , wouldn't have done it myself but i think everything he did suited it quite well, its definately a one off and you're lucky to own it, just lighten up, get the car finished and set up properly and be happy with it :wink:

O

Odin

I'm just takeing the pi55 to fella :lol: .

It's your motor so injoy it :wink: , Just leave out the comedy post's about you special piston's :wink: .

rob

E

Edd

I have to agree with Kieron :shock:

Getting bit fed up of you assuming we are all slagging the car off when we hardly say anything about it :roll:

you assume just cos we comment or question some of the questionable parts of the spec means we're slagging the car off.

Have you ever thought maybe we're trying to help you so nothing goes wrong.
If you assume car has forged pistons you may run too must boost and blow it up. I don't know what pistons are in it, forged or otherwise, best ask Dave.

I've said it before and said it to Dave, cars not my cup of tea or what i'd choose but its been done nicely and it does look nice and shiny

now take that broom out your ar*e and take a chill pill and lighten up

that goes for you too crazy you raving h0mo :shock: :lol: :wink:

JIMMYBACK

kieron said:
mattygti-r said:
make the little jimmy crankee lookalikey fix it then :lol:
u funny f*cker......... well i look quite young for 25 :wink: i know i look bout about 12 but mattys little brother..........please :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
o n the boost problem...i dunno where to start steve from sxoc had a look n no joy :cry:

S

stomski

fair enough :wink: :wink:

was just after some honest opinions on power from the spec list, as i wanted this as a guide when i go to G-FORCE :D

I was also thinking around the 320bhp, it feels faster than my old R.

I still wasnt totally convinced by PTS so thats why i didnt run, so after seeing all the mods and power ppl got, im more than curious as to what mine would get (if i can get that sodding bonnet to open)

JIMMYBACK

stomski said:
fair enough :wink: :wink:

was just after some honest opinions on power from the spec list, as i wanted this as a guide when i go to G-FORCE :D

I was also thinking around the 320bhp, it feels faster than my old R.

I still wasnt totally convinced by PTS so thats why i didnt run, so after seeing all the mods and power ppl got, im more than curious as to what mine would get (if i can get that sodding bonnet to open)
still no joy on the bonnet? :shock:

S

stomski

still no joy on the bonnet :x :x

so far ive used:

-2/3 of you at PTS to help
-WD40
-attempted to lift and get my hand underneath the bonnet

...think i'll visit my nan down the road as she has a pit in her garage, i'll try and reach from underneath the car :roll: