Estimates on power...?

S

stomski

Right ladies and gents,

after popping along to PTS in mine and witnessing people getting good figures with only a few minor mods, im going to get mine set up and strapped to the rollers at G-FORCE, AYLESBURY in the coming weeks, and i just wanted to know, what power i should expect given the following mods..
I was also told by a friend in the business that as ive got a mines ECU it doesnt need mapping or setting up? is this right? :?

nissan hardened pistions
new piston rings, sheels ,main bearings
reconditioned head ported and polished, new seals etc
full engine gasket set
tubular manifold, brand new stage 2 turbo
550 cc injectors
adjustable fue pressure regulator
water injection
frnt mount intercooler
13 row oil cooler
s steel air filter
batery relocated to boot
s steel air filter pipe located ab bac of head light
forge lightend pullys
aro speed chromed tanks
samco hose and s steel aro quipe hoses
MINES ECU
nismo short ratiom gearbox
helix clutch
new g box and transfer seals
tomei short shifter
nismo full exhaust system
profec b spec 2 boost controler
safc spec 2

YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE

:arrow: BADGE HATERS NEED NOT APPLY :wink: :roll:

Keira

stomski said:
Right ladies and gents,
I was also told by a friend in the business that as ive got a mines ECU it doesnt need mapping or setting up? is this right? :?

completely wrong :wink:

I thought dave had a safcII on his car ? thats the only thing you could get set up to alter fueling, maybe run more advance on the timing with the help of the water injection but you better hope it dont run out of water or the jet get blocked :shock: :lol:

as for likely power, seeing as dave built the car i'd expect it to make less than standard :lol:

Keira

f o o k knows but if you add 1bhp for all the pointless c r @ p listed that doesn't actually do anything for the engine it'll be looking good :lol:

not to mention those 4 x 4 badges :lol: :lol: got to be worth an extra 20bhp each :wink: :lol:

all seriousness though it should be in the 300-350bhp category, very hard to say, all depends on numerous things like boost and how well everythings working together as a whole etc, etc

stugtir

i got 336bhp at 1.1 bar on avcr and safc :D and it was overfueling alot so id say between 300-350bhp

stu

A

Anonymous

G-FORCE Only Qoute at Wheel HP not at fly

i'll say around 250-260 at the wheel

E

Edd

So are Nissan hardened pistons made out of thicker chocolate then :lol: :lol: :wink:

O

Odin

stomski said:
nissan hardened pistions
Is this a comedy post or what :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'd love to know where he got these from as a mate of mine who works for the nissan part's department tryed looking them up for me and found F O O K ALL :roll: .

rob

S

stomski

please only post honest opinions on power estimates :x :x

get tired of the p!ss taking and ppls comments, if you dont like it then dont post - best to say nothing i think :shock: :x :x

Keira

Edd said:
Nissan hardened pistons
when daves engine was out i went up a there a couple of times and give them abit of a slap and a few insults, made those pistons parade around outside naked in the cold for a couple of hours :twisted:

Thought to myself if it works for the army hardening up the troops at deepcut it'll work for pistons :p

O

Odin

kieron said:
Thought to myself if it works for the army hardening up the troops at deepcut it'll work for pistons :p
Does that mean when the going get's tuff there going to shoot themself's in the head 3 time's :shock: :?: .

rob

mattygti-r

stormski, what rob is saying is that as far as is known no such pistons exist, so why put "harder Nissan pistons" ?

so your car is running standard nissan pistons not forged internals,

dave is a really good bloke and the car is a good R, well looked after, but its not to my taste.

on power reckon youd get 320 bhp out of it

jimmys R has a boost leak the avcr is running 1.4 but only 1bar is getting throu

Keira

vpulsar said:
kieron said:
Does that mean when the going get's tuff there going to shoot themself's in the head 3 time's :shock: :?: .

rob
no just breakdown :roll: :lol: