Eric Performance Parts

CanadianR

Hey JPward, should I mark down replacement parts on the bushings shipment when I send it? (If it ever arrives at the store here in town).

As for timing chain tensioner, I got mine for 25 CAD. ~12.50 GBP.

Could ship them out to the UK as well. They are the upgraded ones with the larger oil gallery in them. I think that the s15 engines utilized these tensioners on the engines after Nissan found faults in the standard GTiR (original ones).

J

jpward

marcymarc said:
Wonder why he doesnt list everything??
Well he does not list everything yet!

The new website will be online soon and it will be all on there but for now only the more popular things are listed on Fleecebay like already mentioned email him to what you are doing and he will already know what you will need as these guys also build and dyno engines in house! (obviously not UK GTIR SR20's :lol: )

@ Jess
Hi if your are sending the parts to one UK address for UK dispersal then sure why not mark it
"Rubber washers" under contents and

"Warantee replacements" also check the gift box and if you are sending as just bushes without the packaginf will also help them slip through as you have to put yourself in the seat of the person who checks the items coming in so initial impressions would you see "rubber washers" and think ohh this is worth lots of juicy tax :p

stumo

They're normally pretty quick, i've had emails back within 10 mins before now.

I guess it depends on what time it is and how busy they are.

P

pulsarmick

hi i had a head gasket from them £68 delivered and here in three days top man for pulsar parts and good prices :thumbsup:

J

jpward

IF in doubt just ring him remember its eastern time so usually -8GMT