Eric Performance Parts

Bart GTI-R

I purchased some Items from Erics Performance Parts and he just wanted me to pass on a message saying thanks to the GTIROC for all the business sent there way..

Original E-mail

> Hi there
>
> Im looking at purchasing the ARP Headbolts as listed below, a Cometic Headgasket, timing chain guides x 2 and the timing chain tensioner with gasket for the SR20DET Pulsar GTI-R so in total 6 items including the gasket for the tensioner.
>
> Let me know the price and I can send you the payment Via Paypal,
>
>
> Regards Gregg (from the GTI-R owners club)

Tell the GTI-R owners club members that we really appreciate their business!

ARP Head Studs GTIR $164.06
Cometic Head Gasket GTIR 87mmx1.2mm $86.50
Slack Guide $75
Tension Guide $24
Tensioner $75
Tensioner Gasket $15
Shipping via USPS Express Mail $73.75
Total of $513.31USD

A

a11ova

I have had several items from eric and have 'avoided' the import duty on all them. I have had JE Pistons, Eagle Rods and ARP's from him and not paid a penny import duty. Wont say how, but just take my word for it when i say you wont pay anything

Trip

I got some parts off him too, Great Guy. I did manage to avoid duty on some parts but not on all.
Our duty officers are very strict in Malta.

Bart GTI-R

I only purchased them yesterday, so will let you know if I have to pay any tax for them , hopefully not though. Very friendly service though and good communication.

P

pulsarboby

ive never paid duty from him yet either, hes a good bloke and will knock down the price for tax purposes if you ask him.

ashills

ive paid duty on both the small parcels ive had from him maybe bigger stuff doesnt come through the useless royal mail

J

jpward

No worries on on Tax as i have told him to send things as returned parts or warantee parts as they are non taxable received 4 clearly taxable boxes with no tax being paid!

He made a little boob with my last order so i told him to sort it out fast or i would tell the OC guess he's now trying to make sure your all on side LOL

Still i will be using him again everyone makes mistakes but it would have to happen to me and i am waiting on the bloody parts :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

jpward said:
No worries on on Tax as i have told him to send things as returned parts or warantee parts as they are non taxable received 4 clearly taxable boxes with no tax being paid!

He made a little boob with my last order so i told him to sort it out fast or i would tell the OC guess he's now trying to make sure your all on side LOL

Still i will be using him again everyone makes mistakes but it would have to happen to me and i am waiting on the bloody parts :lol:
you nasty oc using fooker you:evil: :lol: ;-)

:thumbsup:

J

jpward

Dooie Pop Pop said:
you nasty oc using fooker you:evil: :lol: ;-)

:thumbsup:
Well to be fair I have refared him a lot of business and not to mention spending a few good pennies myself!

So he done well to send me replacement goods before I return the others! ;-)

Ohh and I did not just mention the OC he knows the wider circle I have been sending on to him :p

A

a11ova

ask him for what your after. I dont think he lists everything as i have asked for a HKS gasket and he is sorting me one. Yet he doesn't list the item on his listings.

Top bloke in my opinion and will be throwing plenty more business his way.

even with the import duty, its still considerably cheaper to buy from him than from here

P

Pascal

marcymarc said:
Wonder why he doesnt list everything??
Probably because he can get anything. He lists what's in stock, or readily available. He can probably get anything you'd want, just have to bother asking.

marcymarc

Pascal said:
Probably because he can get anything. He lists what's in stock, or readily available. He can probably get anything you'd want, just have to bother asking.

Suppose your right there fella :-D