emanage plug and play harness

GTIR-LOZ

http://www.boomslang.us/ultimate.htm

they list a plug and play harness for the pulsar but i am unsure what the options are for below the main car selection i.e air/water input:doh: , i did try to email them but have not got a reply does anyone know what these are for or has bought one from somewhere else

GTIR-LOZ

i am not sure if that is for the ultimate or the standard one, also is the 200sx ecu the same layout as the pulsar?

Braveheart

I need to ask them... phoned and got answering machine. Waiting now for a return call but I'll follow up with them by email and let you know.

Braveheart

I got a reply from JMD.... no joy.

"Hi Scott
I am sorry but we have drawn a black for a plug n play harness for
your car.
Sorry about that.
Chris "

Braveheart

Micra Ed said:
why not just wire it in?! :)
Ed,
I could wire it in no problem but I'd prefer to leave my ECU loom in tact as I may want to switch to another management system and do not want a cluster fcuk of wiring.
I bought the harness to hard wire it in and the preasure sensor.
Maybe I'll create a P&P harness... ;-)

Fusion Ed

I have seen them somewhere. I thought you had no harness at all. :) 200sx one should work with a few minor mods anyway.

Braveheart

Micra Ed said:
I have seen them somewhere. I thought you had no harness at all. :) 200sx one should work with a few minor mods anyway.
Cheers Ed, If I do not find a ready made harness and can't find the time to make something up I'll look into the 200sx harness. :thumbsup:

Braveheart

youngsyp said:
Have you tried mailing Greddy/Trust direct ?
No I have not!
I would have thought if they produced a P & P harness for the pulsar, they would have made it available to their Greddy ECU suppliers. I'll red neck it and ask though...:oops:

youngsyp

Those harnesses you posted up at the start of the thread aren't specific to that company. There a a few that sell them so, I would have thought Greddy/Trust make them ?!

Braveheart

Loz... did you get any feedback.
The only true harness that I can see on the WWW is the one that you posted up originally:

And yes, still not sure what the best option would be:
Knock / Water
Knock/ Air
Air / Water
Dual Knock.

Without advice, I'd probably go for the Knock / Air option but I'm unsure now how to wire the pressure sensor harness in with the PnP harness. Maybe you just leave that particult plug from the PnP harness off and wire in the pressure sensor harness... hmm

Shit, I think I'll just end up hard wiring the original harnesses!

I'll give them a phone later!

Fusion Ed

You don't have air (temp), so you would go for knock and water.

The pressure sensor is totally separate to the main harness.

Ed

Braveheart

Micra Ed said:
You don't have air (temp), so you would go for knock and water.

The pressure sensor is totally separate to the main harness.

Ed
Thanks Ed.
I've just dug out the pressure sensor harness and now see it has it's own seperate connection... :oops: :thumbsup:

GTIR-LOZ

no never did get anything back i have the universal harness so might just use that but its a bit messy:roll:

Trip

Braveheart said:
Loz... did you get any feedback.
The only true harness that I can see on the WWW is the one that you posted up originally:

And yes, still not sure what the best option would be:
Knock / Water
Knock/ Air
Air / Water
Dual Knock.

Without advice, I'd probably go for the Knock / Air option but I'm unsure now how to wire the pressure sensor harness in with the PnP harness. Maybe you just leave that particult plug from the PnP harness off and wire in the pressure sensor harness... hmm

Shit, I think I'll just end up hard wiring the original harnesses!

I'll give them a phone later!
as you said, imo Knock and air Temp are a good source for tuning.

Braveheart

Hmmm.... I've ordered it now. 130 quid.
Went for Knock / Water :doh: :shock: .

Originally Posted by Micra Ed
"You don't have air (temp), so you would go for knock and water."