crikey

E

Edd

deisel weasel said:
JIMMYBACK said:
for a moment i thought that was you car kerion :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats what edd thought :lol: :lol: :lol:
no, it's what i hoped :roll:

but then i realised you were a useless n0bber who spends most his time w*nking over horses so wouldn't have finished the sh*tbox :roll: :roll: :lol: :p :wink:

c20ona

keep them coming mate :wink:[/quote]

Here's a couple more matey. Have to admit, and i know it's chav, but i'm still a bit of a fan of the 'bad-boy' look on the pulsar. And in regards to the last pic, yes that was a twin turbo fitted to a pulsar. Wish i had more pics of it though. :cry:

Kenny

P.S - Also talking of mods, i found a web link in my mass of rubbish that that appears to have a NZ company still selling the evo style bumper for our cars ! - http://www.xtremebodylines.co.nz/products.php?cat=5
So if anyone's still interested in these, worth giving them a shout. :wink:

c20ona

nismoboy said:
deank93 said:
Lovin the high mount turbo piccy :D
yep a fine example and also running the blow through set up.

keep the pics coming mate 8)
Yeah, i was going to ask about that actually. He's got the afm plumbed into the intercooler piping rather than before the filter. Is there any benefits to this or is this done just because of his turbo set up ?.

Cheers

Kenny

nismoboy

c20ona said:
nismoboy said:
deank93 said:
Lovin the high mount turbo piccy :D
yep a fine example and also running the blow through set up.

keep the pics coming mate 8)
Yeah, i was going to ask about that actually. He's got the afm plumbed into the intercooler piping rather than before the filter. Is there any benefits to this or is this done just because of his turbo set up ?.

Cheers

Kenny
yes the benefits are no restriction to the to inlet ie u can have a full 4 inch pipe.

improved throttle response

also if u put the afm after the bov u can use an atmostpheric one and not get over fueling issues when u u gearchange.

cheers nis.

c20ona

mmm, nice one matey. Might have a look into this for my other mods.

Kenny

P.S - Have a good new year, and the same to everyone else !!!!. :wink:

Dan_GTiR

If you gonna change to a "blow through" MAF set up, get yourself onto www.sr20forum.com lots of info on there about it.

Just in the middle of of changing mine to this. Lot of the lads in the States have done it with really good results.

Dan. :)

c20ona

Dan_GTiR said:
If you gonna change to a "blow through" MAF set up, get yourself onto www.sr20forum.com lots of info on there about it.

Just in the middle of of changing mine to this. Lot of the lads in the States have done it with really good results.

Dan. :)
Cheers, will do matey.

Regards

Kenny

H980 Pulsarkid

Dooie Pop Pop said:

im liking the bad boy look 8) :wink:
Bad boy bonnet looks nice I think ....bit more modern altho still laughing like a little girl at the way it looks like its on pram wheels where its jacked up.