crikey

Keira

:shock:

575bhp, jun 2.2litre, cant find anything else out or any more piccies, but havn't hunted properly yet.

it might be a saloon aswell, sure i've seen it somewhere before and it wasn't a gtir, might be mistaken :?:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Wasn't there some pictures of this car, or something very similar in a garage a couple of years back? Someone said at the time they thought it might be a saloon. (there wasn't a decent rear shot to tell from)

gtir303

for a minute there i thought u had got your arse into gear ,looks like something u would create :lol: :lol:

c20ona

Yeah, that is a saloon guys. Sure it was for sale in a garage in oz/nz a while back. Got a few more pics of it somewhere on my harddrive. If i find them, i'll post them up (incl it's shiny engine bay).

Regards

Kenny

A

Allan GTI-R

that engine is for sale too - i asked the owner & he said the price is around AUD 9,000.00..

too risky buying an engine i can't see running first though - i mean why would you pull a perfectly good JUN engine out and sell it for 1/4 of what it's worth ????

cmng

i am sure this car still at Brunei
latest new it was featured on Brunei Drag
build by Jun and Tuned By Jun itself

maybe i am wrong

let me dig some info first

it is 4 door

nismoboy

c20ona said:
Yeah, that is a saloon guys. Sure it was for sale in a garage in oz/nz a while back. Got a few more pics of it somewhere on my harddrive. If i find them, i'll post them up (incl it's shiny engine bay).

Regards

Kenny
get the pics up!

c20ona

lol, i've got billions of pics/vids of gtirs so taking a little longer than planned. But here are a couple i found for now (pics are a little old so more has been done to the car as shown above) :

I'll keep looking. :wink:

Kenny

Keira

can see its a 4 door in that piccy due to rear windows, not half as fu.c.king ugly there as it is now :lol:

nismoboy

c20ona said:
lol, i've got billions of pics/vids of gtirs so taking a little longer than planned. But here are a couple i found for now (pics are a little old so more has been done to the car as shown above) :

I'll keep looking. :wink:

Kenny
cheers mate. aint that engine shot hibbibs from holland??

c20ona

I wasn't too sure regarding the engine. got a few pics of three diff jun engines and was sure that was the one of the saloon gtir. Could be wrong though. :?

Kenny

c20ona

deisel weasel said:
nope..thats definately habibs..

post the rest up :wink:
Just had another look matey and there's bl00dy loads of engine shots so can't tie up the engine to the car unfortunately. :cry:

Did find this pic though ! :

I know it's a diff car but still looks the boobs eh. 8)

Kenny

nismoboy

c20ona said:
deisel weasel said:
nope..thats definately habibs..

post the rest up :wink:
Just had another look matey and there's bl00dy loads of engine shots so can't tie up the engine to the car unfortunately. :cry:

Did find this pic though ! :

I know it's a diff car but still looks the boobs eh. 8)

Kenny
keep them coming mate :wink: