circuit sprint / fun day list

red reading

Check TTS performance site , they do supercharger kits for the busa!

Want to swap cars for 1/2 hour that day Bob!!???
TTS have a very poor rep in the bike world with there supercharger conversion's. the only kits i would use would be Holeshot racing turbo's (jack frost (holshots owner) 264mph hayabusa turbo from standing start to stop in 2 miles:shock:) or mcxpress (500 bhp hayabusa which can lift the front wheel at 215mph:thumbsup:) or big cc racing (sean mill's 721bhp:twisted:) who build most of the fastest drag bikes in the uk and work with brad oconner (the man who set up cpl's civic fastest front drive car in the uk i think! and the person who used to do the nitrous kits on my bike's)

P

pulsarboby

il see how i can handle the car after the power commanders fitted as i still have far from mastered it as it is (but in all fairness ive only used it twice since ive had it) and its far too much of a handfull to use as a road car so will be even more of an animal after the mapping etc.
think i put up this vid up before but at some stage it will be quicker than this once all the works done and theres a big blower bolted to it8)
il have a chat with you next week dan about that place;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTosKBY5_E

olliecast

With all respect bob, should it mabe have been mastered prior to making it faster as it sounds (and looks) a handful already?

Really looking forward to this event by the way

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It's ironic that you've posted a megabusa dying at Oulton Park... it seems to be the one place that keeps defeating you too.

P

pulsarboby

itll only go as fast as my right foot dictates ollie lol, il just gradually up the anti when ive learnt how to control it properly.

this sprint day is the best way of learning a cars charecteristics once it breaks traction (and you will for sure:lol:)
completely different ballgame to a trackday but youll have a lot more confidence in your car and your driving after doing this day, and the good thing is that you cant really hit anything.
thats why i want to take the megabeast.....after this day il feel a lot more confident driving it and handling it for when it goes on a proper circuit.
one off in that thing in the wrong place and its gonna be bad so i wanna make sure im up to scratch with the car for when i really do start to open it up on track

P

pulsarboby

It's ironic that you've posted a megabusa dying at Oulton Park... it seems to be the one place that keeps defeating you too.
not just cars george, that circuit was a jinx to me with bikes too.....i hate it lol

olliecast

Don't forget I mentioned the passenger ride then matey ;)

Can't really hit anything? You've jinxed yourself now ( probabilly leave the passenger ride then :)) make sure claire comes and I'll look after her while your clearing up the westfield ;)

P

pulsarboby

yep clare will be there in the new cupra diesel (picked it up last friday)
i can tell you that cars no slouch either....there maybe a few Rs getting smoked by an oil burner driven by a girl....... shes aiming to take no prisoners and prove that all blokes drive like pusseys:shock::lol:

P

pulsarboby

she better hadnt or il never hear the last of it.....she needs firmly putting in her place.....in the kitchen:peep::lol:

Tk1

not sure i'l be able to make this now due to buying a long term project car,
so if anyone wants my place pay me the cash and its all yours, shame i cant do it but there you go
Tk

P

pulsarboby

not sure i'l be able to make this now due to buying a long term project car,
so if anyone wants my place pay me the cash and its all yours, shame i cant do it but there you go
Tk
thats a shame trev:sad: i heard all about your new propject after speaking to dave in ipswich the other day
pm sent!