circuit sprint / fun day list

P

pulsarboby

yes im looking forward to this too ollie it will be a really good day and lots of fun too come rain or shine:-D

anyone whos not done anything like this before will learn an awfull lot from what they and there cars are capable of.

P

pulsarboby

good idea il get clare to bring some coffee and tea, cups etc, pete give me a bell when im back off hols;-)

ok lads and lasses this is now all fully booked and paid for:-D

so its game on for 2nd july8)

Last edited by a moderator:

shroom

sounds good :D cant wait probably be the worst driver but then atleast give you something to laugh at :lol:

pulsarmoley

good idea il get clare to bring some coffee and tea, cups etc, pete give me a bell when im back off hols;-)

ok lads and lasses this is now all fully booked and paid for:-D

so its game on for 2nd july8)
When you back then Bob? Its either a set of cams or a ps3.... decisions decisions....:lol:

P

pulsarboby

back on the 19th i think

cams or ps3 lol no competition there gotta be cams if you can find a set!

P

pulsarboby

think my car may be sold when i get back from hols:shock::shock:
which sadly means i may be taking the megabeast with me which is going in to be mapped with power commander fitted with a full suspension setup when im back.

who up for a passenger ride:lol:

RU55 GTR

which sadly means i may be taking the megabeast with me which is going in to be mapped with power commander fitted with a full suspension setup when im back.

Always up for a blast!! I'll be in line behind Ollie.

Shall I start a list?! LOL

Passenger rides in Blobbies Megabusa:

1 Ollie
2 Russ

gtirjoey

sod that it is scary enough now:p

P

pulsarboby

sod that it is scary enough now:p

dont be such a wuss joe:lol:
got the megabeast booked in for mapping session on 18th may8) off down there with the red herring (danny) whos getting his bike put on rollers too.

im having a power commander fitted to car to unleash even more wild ponies and then will sort out a few of the handling issues.

so looks like il deffo be taking this on the sprint day as i wanna try learn how to drive the thing properly and see if i can tame the beast with its new found power:twisted:

if all goes well next upgrade will be a big tubby or supercharger for it.....i just love that car its truly insane and will be the death of me one day:-D

shroom

if all goes well next upgrade will be a big tubby or supercharger for it.....i just love that car its truly insane and will be the death of me one day:-D
crazy :lol:

JTS and this I have got some good things coming up cant wait :-D.

katemc

Check TTS performance site , they do supercharger kits for the busa!

Want to swap cars for 1/2 hour that day Bob!!???

katemc

dont know about that!Lol It will be my first time driving the car in a year, and its had a bit done since then!!

shroom

bit of a beast your thing aint it, hope its all going well for you will it be all ready do you think or as near as to your final "plan" of what you aimed for as possible, think my car will be in a bit of a unfinished state :lol: