Bogdan's elbows

RO_SUNNY

Thanks a lot fir the support fellas.
But.....unfortunately I will have to go for 1 month in The Netherlands with my job.

Anyway...as soon as there will be 10 people the production will start, as I have hired a guy to help me out in the shop ( I got sick and tired of doing all the work by myself).
Don't worry.....the products will have the exact same quality as always!

So....keep in touch guys!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm not supposed to be spending money if we want to make a mortgage application, so I can wait. :lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
No. - New plan; stay away from Keighley and buy in Stoke instead. Better then devil you know... and they didn't offer me the job in Keighley anyway. ;-)

I'm hoping to get a garage that I can put the R in to stop it rusting quite as much.

Dangerous Dave

No. - New plan; stay away from Keighley and buy in Stoke instead. Better then devil you know... and they didn't offer me the job in Keighley anyway. ;-)

I'm hoping to get a garage that I can put the R in to stop it rusting quite as much.

well that's good news mate! I bet it was because you are too posh lol. Shame your not moving up this way tho

houghy_1

Put me on the list please.
I've been wanting one of these for ages,but moneys tight with building my.new car up.
So a little bit of a wait is fine by me.

RO_SUNNY

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Could you guys please update the list.
So....who wants one....copy the list...put you name in and than post it to this thread!

Cheers
[/FONT]

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Add your names to the list please lads

1.Kieran
2.pobody
3.dave
4.R called jay
5.keasty
6.grim d
7.rab
8. GTiR123
9. Platinumtech
10. houghy_1

I'll just scroll backwards to get the rest of the names... correct me if I've got them wrong.

grim_d

Im still in but depends how quick everyone wants to get it moving? Id like to wait till August as im redecorating half the house this month and getting married next month. :shock:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Im still in but depends how quick everyone wants to get it moving? Id like to wait till August as im redecorating half the house this month and getting married next month. :shock:
I can wait too. - I'm already married and we won't be redecorating the house until we take possession... but we have had the offer accepted so I'm trying not to spend any extra money until the mortgage is all confirmed.

(Good luck by the way. - Enjoy the day!)

Dangerous Dave

And where the fuck is the invite for us forum buddies???

i can wait as I no longer have a car to fit it too.