blitz dual sbc settings

Trip

to test the actuator I took the pipe from the actuator and put this on a compressor, the actuator opened at around 10psi.
with the boost controller on its lowest setting i got about 8psi, and with it on its highest setting i got 1 bar.
So basically the boost controller increased your boost to about 90%. Is it about right for that kind of boost controller ?

williams

i'll try a bleed valve on the car tomorrow. would rather find any faults with my car before i go any further with it.

anyone know where i can get the gasket from turbo - ic? they used to be on ebay but there isnt any at the min. is it a part the local motor factors could source?

williams

didnt get time to try it, had to get car ready for painting on wed, was expecting it to just need a quick rub down, got the paint off the rear arches and someone has filled holes with bodge so needs 2 new rear inner and outer rear arches, then got the rear bumper off and where the vents are at the back had some major rot so thats had to be cut out and plates welded in. wasnt happy about that, wont get to try it now till its back from the bodyshop.