Black M reg GTI-R for sale.SOLD

timmy

Opening this up to offers now as was hoping for a sale before Christmas but the market for these is obviously a bit slow at the minute. Am shocked it's not gone yet to be honest as it's a bargain for someone after a decent R.

P

Pete

please reframe from using txt slang on the forum reded:roll: :roll: plus if you have seen tims R you would pay what he wants for it its clean mint condition and not a shed so saying its not worth what he want its s**t and peeps just want a bargin just because its close to christmas tim mate i know its hard but DONT sell it for less then what you want for it you will regret it :shock: :shock: :-D

Y

YumYumTurbo

right mate, im going to be passing by manchester saturday. If you could, please phone me as i can come to have a look at the car. If its what im after then i will take it away there & then.
Thanks Yumen

R

reded

Pete said:
please reframe from using txt slang on the forum reded:roll: :roll: plus if you have seen tims R you would pay what he wants for it its clean mint condition and not a shed so saying its not worth what he want its s**t and peeps just want a bargin just because its close to christmas tim mate i know its hard but DONT sell it for less then what you want for it you will regret it :shock: :shock: :-D
I DIDNT MEAN THAT I MENT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY I HAD NOT OFFERING THAT TO HIM JUST SAYING WHAT I HAD

timmy

I didn't get top whack but I got what I needed and the lad who took it off me seemed nice which makes all the difference. I'd had another lad offer me the same but he was an absolute chav so I didn't sell it to him on principal. Sorry if that sounds a bit snobby but I wanted to know it would be looked after. It's not gone that far away either so hopefully I might still get to see it at meets and stuff.

P

Pete

glad for you timmy hope you didnt cut your hand off just so that it would sell did you ??:-D :-D

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Did you get many time wasters? I'm about to advertise my Skyline and am dreading the people who might call :frusty:

timmy

I didn't let it go for less than it was worth and I got what I needed for it to let me get my next car. And like I said it's only gone to Leeds, which although it's the wrong side of the hill, is still close enough that I might see it around. Don't know whether the lad who bought it is on here though.