Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller
Blitz FATT Turbo Timer
Tein Super Street Fully adjustable suspension with adjustable top mounts
17” TSW Evo R alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts
Hi-spec Big Disc conversion kit on the front
B&M short shift gear lever
EL Dial’s in MPH. Odometer is still in K’s
Momo Commando R 320mm Steering wheel with snap-off boss kit
Thatcham CAT 1 alarm including tilt sensors (with certificate)
Sony Single CD player
Uprated speakers all round and 4 channel amplifier
Flamer Kit
Remote boot release
De-limited
Bespoke Mats
HPI clear

Oil Changed every 5,000 miles. All old MOT’s available along with many receipts. Proof of power output from 2 different tuning centres.

Open to offers.

Any more info or photos wanted feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

Mr GTiR

Sorry to hear your selling up but I’ll post it on Octane Junkies as well for you.

Good luck with the sale and speak to you soon mate.

KF79GTIR

I made the mistake of buyin the first one i saw and it hasost me a fortune to put right including a new gearbox turbo and engine rebuild not saying its a bad thing because at the end of the day it will be a beast looking for at least 380BHP when i am done but on the down side i could have bought one that had already been done and saved myself £4000 but i wouldnt know it like i know my pulsar

KF79GTIR

mistake

KF79GTIR said:
I made the mistake of buyin the first one i saw and it has cost me a fortune to put right including a new gearbox turbo and engine rebuild not saying its a bad thing because at the end of the day it will be a beast looking for at least 380BHP when i am done but on the down side i could have bought one that had already been done and saved myself £4000 but i wouldnt know it like i know my pulsar
~

G

gazwold

seen this on autotrader but still waiting to sell my 200 then if its still for sale ill be round lol or you could have my 200 lol