Billet casing

warpspeed

Ok, i've been in touch with Mazworx about their casing and have decided to definately buy one, they are planning on going into production with them mid/late June.
Is anybody else thinking about getting one? I am also thinking about buying another to sell on.

Mr B

£400 import tax ... get a roundtrip flight for that ...
Great news for ultra high power cars, worth getting small group buy & travel out light & bring back as luggage if 3>4 would pack together compactly. US shipping charges plus UK import charges will be silly money on these ...

skiddusmarkus

That's a lot cheapr than I thought it would be.Back in the day I' have snapped their hand off but can't justify expense like that any more.

As for trying to bring them back in your suitcase, that's going to set alarm bells ringing when they x-ray it and start asking questeions about why you are bring half a dozen lumps of ally back all the way from America that you claim are only worth £20.

Mr B

Brought a gtir head, HiSpec brakes from uk to Thailand & never had an issue, never lost any luggage in many years of many flights but packing stuff well is a must. My garret GT28RS came back in a suitcase many years ago while working in US & made it a great priced upgrade ...
If can do a small group buy you guys can save some money & if can avoid import duty by air or sea a lot more ...

bensmith907

Ha. I went florida once about 5years ago. Doubt ill be going again sometime soon. Shame cos I could have brought a few back

warpspeed

If you buy the cases in Florida will you not have to pay Florida sales tax at 10%?
possibly, i'll need to look into it further, i will definately buy one but hopefully 2, i have the cash ready, just waiting on Mazworx starting production, if i can save shipping costs at the very least then it's worthwhile.