bare block

P

pulsarboby

il have a look tomorrow to see if i still have the part number, but tbh theres a good chance that ive slung the packet by now!

as said above it maybe better and cheaper in the long run to just go buy a standard size set of forge pistons (we use cp) 'assuming you have a good standard block with no ovality or scoring' this needs to be checked with a bore gauge.
then of course the cylinders will need honing and block checking for flatness blah blah. the rings will also need gapping which is crucial.

if you havent got a block then give me a shout and il find you a good one which will be fully checked over, honed and prepped to take standard size pistons.
if you send me the pistons i will even fit them for you and gap the rings so its already for you to start building up.

shroom

brilliant bob thanks for the help realy appreciate it :D , yer I will probably go down the ruite you said and buy some fresh ones, thats a brilliant offer if you pm me some sort of rough prices I will see what I can do, but for the help you have given me its invaluable :)

thanks again guys