b &m

so who to see?
the B & M still the better one?
its too much ££££
is it really worth it?
easy to install

A

AJ4

Small word of advice on the B&M - make sure you have a good gearbox...

The B&M is probably one of the tighest changers you can get, and if your box is a bit tired you'll find it takes a bit longer to get it in gear ( which defeats the object of having a quickshift... :( ). Thats what I found in mine anyway, I have to have a small pause between gearchanges or its too fast for the box and it crunches. Nothing wrong with the kit though, its excellent, just my box is a bit tired... :(

O

Odin

I have a freshly rebuilt quaiffe box new clutch and Ivan's linkage bush, So it feel's very very tight indeed, I'v only got as far a second gear up and down my estate as it's not insured/taxed or MOT'ed yet :cry: But it feels nice 8) .

I got my B&M from JGY for $140 but they charged me $100 shipping so I only saved a little but if you ask them to send it normal mail it should only cost $20 or so to ship which is a big saveing over uk rip off prices.

rob

A

angelo_444

I was ordering it from Repco in Australia, there is a shipment coming in and its not due till mid november.

But I would like to get it sooner, as my car will soon be off the road for a stereo install and would like to do it all in one hit.

Any suggestions on were I can get the shifter earlier?