S

Sirnixalot

its worth doing only if you turn your caps lock key off

A

Anonymous

mohsan said:
HAS ANYONE INSTALLED ONE OF THESE?
IS IT WORTH DOING?
i had 1 fitted,not b+m,and thought it was very good for fast road and track driving but was informed that they could be a bit obstructive when doing standing 1/4's so i removed it.

if i decide to keep the car,i think i'll get another 1 anyway as i thought they were very good :D

O

Odin

I fitted one the other week feels very nice :wink: I also fitted the uprated gear linkage bushes at the same time so even better :D .

rob

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
I fitted one the other week feels very nice :wink: I also fitted the uprated gear linkage bushes at the same time so even better :D
is your car up and running now :?:

S

Sirnixalot

typing in caps = shouting

if you dont want to buy the B&M you can always mod the stock shifter...look in the Tuning FAQ i did a write up on how to mod the stock one. The pictures are lost but the instructions are still worth it.

I got the idea from the OZ GTi-R group, im willing to bet they still have the origional pix up. Ill see if i can find the link.

youngsyp

Well worth getting one. Nice short and precise shifts. Nice !

Vpulsar, where did you get the uprated linkage bushes from ?

A

angelo_444

I actually tried to order one yesterday, apparently they're not available until mid November which sucks as I was all keen on getting one

mohsan

thanks

okay well if theirs so many to choose from which is reccomend and sensibly priced, i think the b&m is alot of money.
if you can really do the mod ourselves i want it done

D

Dee 1

You can get a cheap one from Ebay or Ex gtir mike on here about £50.00
but i would go for the B&M myself 8)

ex-gtir

they are actual free to people who wanted to buy them as people didnt think i was ripping off so i gave them to them
actually gave away 7 of them so im a right rip off merchant arent i

M

memski

Yep, I got one the other day off mike when he was sorting my oil feed hose out - thanks a lot buddy, got the R working now and it's perfect 8) Cheers very muchly.