Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 35 - 39

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 40 +

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Well I was 24 this year and i was 18/19 when i ordered it from Japan...

Rishi

A

abmunro

40 and I pay £570 without any no claims.....it does have some advantages

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Will_C said:
Well i'm obvously not to old then got some quotes for insurance for around £650 fully comp so that sounds ok....................... what is the reliability of these motors and can the millage quoted from importers be trusted ?
I'm 38 and pay under £500, your's is a good price.
I bought mine as bog standard, payed slightly over the odds from a dealer 4.5 years ago and have had a P/S pump go, a water hose go and I burnt out the standard clutch last year after giving it a hard time for well over 3.5 years. Not all cars are that reliable tho.
Some people have problem after problem.:doh:

faz

Im 21, got it when I was 20 almost 2 years ago (work that 1 out.lol)

As for the oldest, in Motherwell there is an Ivory R with a female driver that has to be over 70. The car looks really clean and she drives it like a granny!!!:D:D:D

m40rcD

owned my uk sunny gti-r for three years now. i'm now paying just £513 but it is standard apart for brakes, wheels and suspension:-D

Fazz

25 ...

Had Thoughts of selling for an E36 M3.. then the engine packed in to teach me a lesson! :) :)

Now rebuilt and more power in mind... its like it punished me, so I'm gonna get the max out of her or punish it back :) :)

Amazing car though, pound for power its extremely hard to match...

Bullet.

antgtir

Im a tender age of 25, had my first R for about 6 months then moved onto my white R and have had that for nearly 3 years now and still it puts a big smile on my face and its still standard:lol:

Ant.

Nigell_d6

Oh Dear,

47 and own two

luvin every minute, so no im not too old, have no points, (suprisingly), touch wood and insurance is less than £500 fully comp,

Regards

Nigel