Apexi SAFC II? (ECU?) - urgent help! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Timur 008

etc. menu
sensor type.

Sens. type : 5 in 5 out
Flap : 1 in 1 out
Pressure : 1 in 1 out
Karman : god knows how to use this & what this is? (this is what messed it up i think?)
----------------------------
Data file
file1 : on
file2 : off
-----------------------------
High throttle fil 1000 + 5% (hi)
Low throttle fil 1000 + 10% (lo)

Timur 008

its in the etc.. screen, not settings is where i changed it to 5 in 5 out for the hotwire setting. Also how do i put the Karman setting to Hotwire or mainly how do i sellect the hot wire setting??

cheers again for all your helps chaps :wink: - if this works u don't know how happy il be

thanks

Shaun

:wink: Sorry mate,cant help any further as mine is password protected,and i dont know the password :wink: Only thing i can think of is to make sure you have the Hotwire set to 5 in and 5 out,the Flap you dont need,so try setting it to 0 in 0 out,Pressure is the same as a Hotwire so you dont need that either so possibly 0 in 0 out,and try to dissable the Karman setting i.e.click on the option and see if you can turn this option off or to zero :wink: Sorry mate,thats all i can suggest as i cant access mine to tell you anymore :wink:

G

GartracS2

im trying to set mine up too. The MAFs sensor is a hotwire ensor, karmann is a frequency sensor so wont work at all mate. go into etc, sensor type, then select hotwire then go back out of the scren and the new settings are automatically saved ;)

Mines running like shit also. When and where do you carry out self learn? All i have set up on initial settings is cyl numbers = 4 with the arow pointing up (0 volts closed 3volts open), hotwire airflow sensor plus the other little things. What else is needed to setup correctly?