anybody looking for an r in scotland?

gtir bean

thats true.it dosent help when you look at your account and find that somebody has been using your details to buy things with your swich card as i recently found.:evil: pikey feckers!

A

Angus.mac

hi there buddy would u be interested in a mint Vx corsa C sri 2001

VAUXHALL CORSA C 1.4 SRI 16v, THE CAR IS SILVER, 82,000 miles
m.o.t till end of DEC. no tax. POWER STEERING, AIRBAGS, AIR CON, REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING, ELECTRIC MIRROS AND WINDOWS, CD PLAYER WITH STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, FRONT FOGS. 17" ALLOYS, IRMISCHER SEATS, FULL S.S EXHAUST, IRMISCHER SILVER DOOR PINS & SEAT BELTS &
ALLOY PEDLS & SILVER GEARSTICK, LEXIS BACK LIGHTS, TINTED WINDOWS PLUS TINTED SUNSTRIP, NICE WEE CAR

£3900
have a look at the pic and let me no thanks :thumbsup:

MarkTurbo

Dont blame you for trying but you dont seriously think that somebody with a pulsar would go back to driving something like that :boink:

maz

did u see the caravan in the 4th picture down? i think we found the pikey thats been using ur switch bean!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
did you know that while you were taking those pics someone nicked your front bumper? :lol:

if you stick the std lights back in and lose the irmscher badge you should get decent money for it, i'd be putting it up for sale on all the cruise sites

gtir bean

nah,i was going to get a colt cyborg that was mint if i sold it.just like a civic vti but its not common as muck and good fun.that was the only car i was going to get rid of the r for.still not as fun as the r but insurace and running costs are cheap.;-)