anybody looking for an r in scotland?

gtir bean

i may sell mine if anybody is looking for one as i have seen a car i fancy.i can gets pics and the full spec if anybody wants it.

Ricky_GTi-R

Can you post your spec up again mate? i know you pm'd me it ages ago but i deleted it and have now forgotten it:lol:

Ricky

gtir bean

well its got gab struts with unknown springs,not too firm,16" enkei wheels,cusco pillowball front top mounts,cusco strut braces front and rear,mitsubishi twin pot front brakes with 280mm disks,scorpion cat back exhaust with hks front pipe(nice and quiet),r33 gtr front mount intercooler,front bumper guard,recaro seats,white dials,uprated leads,cant remember what plugs but cooler grade for running 1bar,hks induction kit,made 302bhp before the front mount,walbro fuel pump,second hand turbo fitted last year,its the lightweight model so no elec windows/mirrors/rear wiper,nice clean pulsar mats,exedy hyper single clutch with lightweight flywheel,hks boost gauge,normal gearbox instead of the short ratio one it would have had,imported in 2000 and have every mot since then,oil changed about every 4k miles,has done 77500 miles now and had 44300 when i got it and has been used nearly every day for the past 2 1/2 years,no smoke or funny noises from the engine or gearbox but it is a little notchy going into 3rd at higher rpm but not that bad and has not got worse while i have owned it.generaly the car is nice and tidy but the rear arches are starting to rust in the usual place but not drastic.it drives spot on and i have never launched it so it not had a very hard life in my hands.thats about all i can think of for now anyway.:)

G

gtir404bhp

how much you looking for it as my mates after one
PLEASE STOP THE TEXT SLANG

Last edited by a moderator:

gtir bean

looking £3500 or as close to it as possible,if not im keeping it.also the car im after will probably sell soon and thats the only car i want to get rid of my r for.