Adapter plate for Z32 MAF

Braveheart

stevepudney said:
I have an Apexi alloy adapter that fits to the flanged end of the Z32 maf, I'll be running without a MAF shortly so will be able to remove this one

Not selling it right away though
I just received my Apexi 80mm filter.
It came with an alloy adaptor but that does not fit a Z32 maf. The filter itself however has 8 threaded holes which line up with both Z32 and Q45 mafs ....:thumbsup:.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Andy, I've got a plastic adapter you can have but I've already used the rubber gasket . You could make a new gasket though using the adapter as a template.

Don't know why I've not thought of this before, I guess its because I've been away since the post has been up.

Mr GTiR

D'oh!!!! Your like bloody buses.........not one in sight when i want one and now i don't need one two of you!!

My Apex i air filter is now up for sale.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Mr GTiR said:
D'oh!!!! Your like bloody buses.........not one in sight when i want one and now i don't need one two of you!!

My Apex i air filter is now up for sale.
Do you want it or not then? Like someone said higher up you could just silicon seal it as a gasket

R

Russ'R

What set up sam do you have Sam for this.

Seems to look like what i'll need.

Thanks

Russell

samgtr

forgot to mention i have placed the z32 as a blow through set up. but im sure you can use that adapter to fit a decent filter on

sam

Mr GTiR

Russ'R said:
Did you buy that air filter off of ebay for £90?
Nope, I've found one for £20 :thumbsup:

But god know's how much it's going to cost me having a custom bell made up :doh: