3071 group buy! interest?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
JIMMYBACK said:
mr pudney mine is up n running great just needed edd to finalise mapping now its happy at 1.4 bar:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
1.4 bar will be around 370 - 380 depending on the state of the rest of your car.

Your not even tickling that turbo at only 1.4 bar :lol: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

stevepudney said:
1.4 bar will be around 370 - 380 depending on the state of the rest of your car.

Your not even tickling that turbo at only 1.4 bar :lol: :lol:
well ignition doesnt like anything more that 1.4 so thats it till i upgrade it along with the gearbox:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

D

davee880

when will the turbo be available as mine needs replacing quite soon ?

F

Fusion Ed

They will usually take a week from the time I have recieved payment.

JIMMYBACK

rossdj1983 said:
do they work well with the stock manifold? or is it worth replacing to?
well i noticed the difference striaght away and i was only running 10psi on my 3071 till i had it mapped by edd:thumbsup: buy one

JIMMYBACK

rossdj1983 said:
do they work well with the stock manifold? or is it worth replacing to?
well i noticed the difference striaght away and i was only running 10psi on my 3071 till i had it mapped by edd:thumbsup: buy one it will help spool up time but be warned if you cant be arsed to take the manifold off every few months to get it rewelded dont bother:shock: :doh: :oops:

Dooie Pop Pop

JIMMYBACK said:
well i noticed the difference striaght away and i was only running 10psi on my 3071 till i had it mapped by edd:thumbsup: buy one it will help spool up time but be warned if you cant be arsed to take the manifold off every few months to get it rewelded dont bother:shock: :doh: :oops:
thats only if you buy a cheap shitty poorly made manifold btw:lol:

A

ali786kk

sakI-R

I will be interested in that turbo to. will fit on DP manifold. or is their a lot of work needed to fit. will it be best of and let hiteq do it. does anyone know what sort of money it will take to get up and running perfestly.:?
:thumbsup:

F

Fusion Ed

Send me a PM and I can advise.

Just another note. This GTi-ROC forum rules are changing so this thread will be removed in 2 days time. We will still offer the same deal to forum members, but there will be no more company group buys within this club.

Cheers!

Ed

Dooie Pop Pop

sorry Ed but your mistaken fella. there WILL be company group buys available to members on this site, traders will be able to apply and present their gb' s to the club but they will be reviewed by the mods before permission is given and a club member or a member of the moderation team will be responsible for arranging it..

this has yet to be clarified in public but will shortly be the case.

hope that clears things up, Stu:D